Rangers store deliveries

Out of interest how much does it cost to return an order? I bought something im thinking of returning but if the cost is similar to the postage to receive it I might just leave it.

My order came this morning, ordered last tuesday so expect roughly a week for deliver, when I tracked my parcel it’s looking more likely the delays are due to Royal Mail rather than Castore.

Just checked mine and like yourself progress.I see it’s now in the Glasgow MC.It arrived last night.It says in transit to my local distribution centre.So it’s in the right city anyway.Wait and see if it arrives today. :oops:
Waaa Heeeey! Package arrived at lunchtime. Ordered on Monday 30 Nov but delayed by Royal Mail. Orange training top and the white t-shirt. Was worried about the fit and went with the size guide. A Large is a 44"/112cms chest and I'm right on that 44" chest mark. Fits perfectly in the Large.:) I was a bit worried I might need to step up to XL which would have drowned me. Now packed away as my son's Christmas present to me - he doesn't know he's paying yet.

I think the replica shirts are a tighter fit but it would appear the Training and Leisurewear sizes are true to their Size Guide.

Hopefully you are as happy when yours finally gets there mate.

Waaa Heeeey! Package arrived at lunchtime. Ordered on Monday 30 Nov but delayed by Royal Mail. Orange training top and the white t-shirt. Was worried about the fit and went with the size guide. A Large is a 44"/112cms chest and I'm right on that 44" chest mark. Fits perfectly in the Large.:) I was a bit worried I might need to step up to XL which would have drowned me. Now packed away as my son's Christmas present to me - he doesn't know he's paying yet.

I think the replica shirts are a tighter fit but it would appear the Training and Leisurewear sizes are true to their Size Guide.
Great news mate pleased it finally arrived.Glad it fits :))Imagine if you had to send it back and wait for a replacement :oops:Alas mine is still not here.I’ve checked again still saying Glasgow CM so need to wait.Come tomorrow that’s 14 days from ordering.Post Office are absolutely dreadful.Afraid I won’t be ordering anything again from Rangers online.Will just buy in store.Sad about that but that’s the way it goes.I’ve ordered stuff from Belstaff and other shops since ordering from Rangers online and they have all arrived.Poor service from Royal Mail.

I ordered on the 1st December and it says on the royal mail site that the sender dispatched on Tuesday but still getting this message.

This item is on its way to Royal Mail.
The sender has advised they’ve despatched your item to us.

Anyone had that problem before?

Ordered on 1st. Was sent tracking 2 days ago and it has been saying will be delivered between 07:34 and 11:34 since.

I ordered on the 1st December and it says on the royal mail site that the sender dispatched on Tuesday but still getting this message.

This item is on its way to Royal Mail.
The sender has advised they’ve despatched your item to us.

Anyone had that problem before?
I’ve just checked mine and I’m getting the same message. I ordered on the 1st December and it’s saying item was dispatched on Wednesday 2nd so looks like Royal Mail have had it for a week.

Ordered mine on Monday the 30th of November, was despatched Wednesday 2nd of December and has sat in a sorting centre ever since. Royal Mail are a disgrace, I’m waiting on 4 parcels in total from them and none have arrived. I’ve had various deliveries from other courier companies who have arrived fine, the issue is definitely Royal Mail.

Ordered mine on Monday the 30th of November, was despatched Wednesday 2nd of December and has sat in a sorting centre ever since. Royal Mail are a disgrace, I’m waiting on 4 parcels in total from them and none have arrived. I’ve had various deliveries from other courier companies who have arrived fine, the issue is definitely Royal Mail.
Same here ordered 30th ,just checked royal mail and at psc Northampton and due to be delivered tomorrow . And they charge £5.50 for that

Ordered stuff from the black and gold range the other day. Got a confirmation email there and then but nothing since ie tracking info.

Same here ordered 30th ,just checked royal mail and at psc Northampton and due to be delivered tomorrow . And they charge £5.50 for that
If you check the full tracking history you might find that it’s been with Royal Mail for up to a week, going by my own experience and that of others on here. Castore charge you for a 48 hour tracked delivery. It’s up to Royal Mail to meet the deadlines and they clearly are not - and not just for Castore stuff either, I’ve had it with other retailers. Still, at least it arrives intact - better than when they used Hermes.:eek:

Just given the concierge an email for an update. Tracking not changed since last Tuesday. I get it's not a problem with Castore and Royal Mail have made a James Hunt of it. Tried Royal Mail but nada. Coming on two weeks now which is naff considering paying £5.50 for 48hr delivery. Madness too because I ordered some stuff off Amazon on Tuesday and with free delivery will be here tomorrow. Big Jeff knows how to do it right.

Just had my email bounce back from the concierge email address. Strange.

Mine is still at PSC Northampton and was supposed to be delivered yesterday :rolleyes:

VB my stuff arrived this morning.That was two weeks to the day I ordered it.Relieved as it was part of the kids Christmas.All’s well that ends well.Hope anyone else awaiting stuff gets it soon.

Ordered orange quarter zip for my pal in Australian for his 30th. Ordered it 8th November - it’s still not there.

someone from castore got in touch after I emailed saying they need a contact number for the courier for me. So I gave them my number and my pals in aus. No phone calls, got an email today saying they’ll speak to the warehouse. What’s the issue, warehouse or courier?
Shambles to be honest will be demanding some sort of token compensation

it’s 2020, it ain’t difficult to ship to Australia

See that I kept checking for my delivery and it was in West Midlands over a week (according to Royal Mail) then all of a sudden it was in Glasgow.
It's on the move today, it's in Warrington now. Still not here but a bit closer!

Castore not covering themselves in glory here.

First received an empty unsealed bag, then when we do receive said item today, they've sent a S instead of an XL.

Anyone know if this could be taken to either the town center or Ibrox shops for exchange?

Back