Rangers targeting Liams Kelly and Henderson for January.

Vidmar

I’m not saying either will happen, but that doesn’t mean enquiries haven’t been made.

Putting aside said players’ qualities and/or level, it’s further proof Gio - as bad as he’s been - is wildly hamstrung by the Board’s lack of vision and ambition.

And yeah, Liam Henderson played a handful of games for that lot. Happy Sunday!

I’m not saying either will happen, but that doesn’t mean enquiries haven’t been made.

Putting aside said players’ qualities and/or level, it’s further proof Gio - as bad as he’s been - is wildly hamstrung by the Board’s lack of vision and ambition.

And yeah, Liam Henderson played a handful of games for that lot. Happy Sunday!

I don't like you anymore. Stop posting please.

Liam Henderson has been passed about Italian football like a 1980s scudbook.

I know we need Scottish players but we have a serious lack of ambition around signings.

Would be happy to have Liam Kelly as our first choice keeper right now.
As I would be happy if Siegrist was our number one, but we decided to hold on what we had.

And I know the goalkeeping issues aren't the biggest of our issues right now, and I love McGregor, but still...

I heard the Henderson stuff last week and laughed at it :))

Deemed not good enough at Celtic.

That’s just convinced me to go and get a carry out.

I’m going to get bevvied and watch the rugby. :mad:

I’ve always felt Kelly would return, especially due to the home grown aspect of the Euro squad - so that’s not a surprise.

Henderson - decent player, who has forged a decent career in Serie A. However, very much a ‘dig a hole’ player at Empoli so would be pretty surprised if he was to join, as I don’t think he’s better than our squad options.

That said, we’re likely losing a fair few players in the summer.

giphy.gif

Back