Rangers Tattoo Ideas

Boots'n'Braces

thinking of designing a Rangers tattoo, what would you troops think would make up good Rangers tattoo,
ie what to include,
the RFC crest, the famous blue gates, the main stand, a wee tribute to those that lost their lives in the disaster,
what else do you think i should consider. Once i have the idea drawn up i will post pictures of it when i get it done.
Any good bluenose tattoo artists in Glasgow or nearby that you could recomend
cheers

The one beside queen street train station
A lot of players go there but of a wait
But outstanding

And the guy that owns it bears and the boy Jamie who is diffclass good blue nose

Think it’s jam tats

thinking of designing a Rangers tattoo, what would you troops think would make up good Rangers tattoo,
ie what to include,
the RFC crest, the famous blue gates, the main stand, a wee tribute to those that lost their lives in the disaster,
what else do you think i should consider. Once i have the idea drawn up i will post pictures of it when i get it done.
cheers

All about what matters to you mate. Everything you mention is a good idea.

I have theRFC crest and 5 stars above a Union Flag and Saltire Crossed with ‘United We Stand’ written underneath.

Got it about 15 years ago. It was excellent work at the time. Probably looks a little dated now but still love it.

All about what matters to you mate. Everything you mention is a good idea.

I have theRFC crest and 5 stars above a Union Flag and Saltire Crossed with ‘United We Stand’ written underneath.

Got it about 15 years ago. It was excellent work at the time. Probably looks a little dated now but still love it.

You should post a pic pal, would like to see it

You should post a pic pal, would like to see it

Not sure if this will work but here you go

fc4ap5.jpg

ie what to include,
cheers

Just add Docs (with red laces) :cool:

If I had free arms I'd have a Rangers themed sleeve.

The Rangers FC sign that's above the entrance on the Bill Struth Main stand, the red brick facade, Archibald Leitch design incorporated, Ibrox gates, portrate of Bill Struth, five stars, 1872, the RFC mosaque at the front door, Gallant Pioneers badge, a badge - possibly similar to the one in the Blue Room, Ibrox disaster, rowing club boat...

The Rangers FC sign that's above the entrance on the Bill Struth Main stand, the red brick facade, Archibald Leitch design incorporated, Ibrox gates, portrate of Bill Struth, five stars, 1872, the RFC mosaque at the front door, Gallant Pioneers badge, a badge - possibly similar to the one in the Blue Room, Ibrox disaster, rowing club boat...
its a sleeve type design that im looking at, will see where it goes :)

I’ve always thought I’d love to do this but at the same time thought it wasn’t for me.
My cousin has the RFC on his chest near his heart
It’s a really subjective thing, you could go down the road of favourite players etc too but would take a lot of detail, money & time (not to mention a good artist)

I’ve always thought I’d love to do this but at the same time thought it wasn’t for me.
My cousin has the RFC on his chest near his heart
It’s a really subjective thing, you could go down the road of favourite players etc too but would take a lot of detail, money & time (not to mention a good artist)
I’m sure Super Kenny would look good on your chest. :p

I've a few. Best one is big rfc logo next to my chest. Keeps the tims right out your road when on holiday etc and lots of bears and english sympathetic to us say hello.

ie what to include,
cheers
Albertz knocking Lambert’s teeth out.

I saw a '4 men had a dream' tatoo with an old style star from the original jersey on here - maybe over a year ago ? It was absolute class
Can't find it anywhere now
Would be really grateful if someone has a pic of this or could find & post
Thanks in advance

Reactions: VMS
Got my avatar tattoo'd on my leg by Johnny down at the barras.
Said he's never done it before and seemed quite chuffed with it after he'd done it

I've got 9 Saltire's around my arm broken by a segment with Aye Ready in it. Had it for 20 years and it looks very faded plus it wasn't done very well.
You could get 54 ....and maybe get the 9 done in the style of Leitch's steel work to make them stand out.

Reactions: STU

You'd need to be an octopus to get all that done :)

I've got the Union flag with a scroll above, a scroll below and the crown above the top scroll.
Top scroll has Glasgow, bottom scroll has Rangers.
Got it done at Johnnys in the barras 23 years ago and its colours still are fine :)

Thought it best to bump this rather than start a new thread.

Can anyone recommend anyone or anywhere that does Rangers/football tattoo's? Read a lot about some places not being willing.

Can anyone recommend anyone or anywhere that does Rangers/football tattoo's? Read a lot about some places not being willing.
If you have Twitter give @kirstytattoow a follow, she used to work out of Kenny’s House of Pain in Hamilton, does lots of Rangers tattoos. Did mine back in 2018

All you guys with tattoos on your lower legs must hate the time of year coming up. Having to pretend you don’t feel the cold so you can show then off!

Seen a guy online with pics of a
Heart
Hand
Sword
Shield

Subtle enough that he shouldn’t get any aggro but clear enough for those of us of the blue persuasion to know what it is.
Along similar lines of not being too obvious would everybody get what this means thinking of getting it on my upper arm ;

All you guys with tattoos on your lower legs must hate the time of year coming up. Having to pretend you don’t feel the cold so you can show then off!
My mates Derek J one now looks like one of the Jackson 5 after his spray tan on his calf

If you have Twitter give @kirstytattoow a follow, she used to work out of Kenny’s House of Pain in Hamilton, does lots of Rangers tattoos. Did mine back in 2018

Thanks mate.

Unfortunately don't have twitter but I'll get the missus on the case and see if I can get a contact number to do it the old fashioned way.

ie what to include,
cheers

Red White & Blue would be a start

ie what to include,
cheers
What did you get in the end?

What did you get in the end?
Nothing yet, my oldest boy wants to get one at the same time as me so I'm waiting till next year now, besides I've been away overseas for the last 5 months, never had a moment.
I've got some good ideas though just need an arty tattooist to put it together.:))

RFC logo but instead of colour/shading making up the RFC letters, incorporate the words of your favourite Rangers song into it

Irezumi Tattoo in the west end, guy who runs it is a good bear and does football tattoos.

Won’t get a better tattoo artist than kick marshal in coatdyke across from the fire station at the roundabout kick ink he’s done most of mine I wouldn’t go anywhere else after I started there

Back