Rangers tops on sale in JD sports

gorbalsbear

Official Ticketer
I've been told the tops will be on sale in JD sports tomorrow (Wednesday 26th) the tops were in store today waiting to be put on the shop floor, no big fanfare about it.

Last edited:
Meanwhile those using that website will sit another week waiting.
That website is shite.
Can log in via Google but nothing works.

42614823_940733366123108_501687768271814656_n.jpg

If we’d known on Friday...

Hands up who’d have waited before jumping in and ordering one which might not be despatched by the weekend :D And saved £10...

Ah well. Long as we all get them.

Hope to see Glasgow turn blue and white in the coming weeks.
Or orange.

Can't lie, I'm a bit peeved I am waiting on my order being dispatched after buying direct from the club when folk will just walk into a store tomorrow and get theirs.

Hopefully the club get more profit from online orders.

Can't lie, I'm a bit peeved I am waiting on my order being dispatched after buying direct from the club when folk will just walk into a store tomorrow and get theirs.

Hopefully the club get more profit from online orders.
Buy one out the shop then when the online one arrives send it back, too big or too wee.

Would we get a bigger cut from buying in JD or on the website, does anyone know or is it likely to be the same?

Flying home from Belfast tomorrow so could get one in JD but if club gets more from site I’d just get it there.

If we’d known on Friday...

Hands up who’d have waited before jumping in and ordering one which might not be despatched by the weekend :D And saved £10...

Ah well. Long as we all get them.

Hope to see Glasgow turn blue and white in the coming weeks.

That would be £10 less to Rangers

Would we get a bigger cut from buying in JD or on the website, does anyone know or is it likely to be the same?

Flying home from Belfast tomorrow so could get one in JD but if club gets more from site I’d just get it there.

On the website is direct from Rangers so obviously we get a bigger percentage online than in store where the percentage will be more shared

Would be good to have had some clarity from the club. Is that Sports Direct out the picture? Are we receiving a good deal from JD?

The club haven’t even told us the strips are going on sale tomorrow, would’ve expected a statement confirming this. Not some random guy in the street taking a photo.

As Edgar said on the pod, likely case is they won't make a song and dance over it because SD are the slimy sorts of fuckers that would try and slap an injunction on it!
Perhaps but it’s not like they won’t know. It’s either cool or not cool.

As Edgar said on the pod, likely case is they won't make a song and dance over it because SD are the slimy sorts of fuckers that would try and slap an injunction on it!

We’re probably jst bringing them in the back door of JD, putting the money through a different till and not telling Sports Direct.... Nothing to see here :)

If the tops are on sale in JD Sports tomorrow, then I would imagine we will probably make a comment then.

Given the previous with SD, we're not making comments until we're confident we can do so.

Back