Rangers transfer claim as Steven Gerrard 'sends delegate' to land Mostafa Mohamed

Sounds good.

Just love the constant activity around recruitment. Strategic and disciplined.
others on here will tell you "FFS we don't need another *insert position*, we have loads of them!!" - if we are to buy and sell players we need to be constantly at it.

Could we? Our 2nd striker struggles for much game time.

A 3rd would get none.
we need 3, 1 playing week in week out, 1 who can come off the bench to share the load and a 3rd understudy who can adapt to Scottish football and develop away in the background nicely.

This is type of signing we should be looking at get a few good seasons out of him if he does really well sell him for big money

Should've been going for players like this when our troubles started in 2012 and tried to join the English leagues pyramid system.

Exactly.
Some of us were crying out for the club to follow the Ferguson type model at Utd.
6 or 7 young talented players and a spine of 4 experienced heads, with a hard as nails DM And CD incase teams thought they could bully the youngsters.

Makes sense to bring a striker in in January as Alfredo's replacement 6 months ahead of time. Gives him half a season to try and settle in and be ready to hit ground running once Morelos is away.

If we lose Morelos we can’t expect to replace his goals from all other areas of ra team, we have to have some sort of transfer hieroglyphic to follow.

It's great to see our net is spread far and wide.
The strategy from top to bottom in our club is light years ahead of where it's been for a very long time.

The never reliable Transfermarkt has him at 600k Euros. Probably double that and he's still a risk worth taking based on his youtube reels.

We badly need a striker and this boy looks the part. Ideally comes in learns the ropes before Alfie goes. Even if Alfie stays Defoe won’t be around forever .

You think Barisic isn't up to it? Personally thought he done really well yesterday, although a few over hit crosses were poor.
It fairly obvious surely that one LB isn't enough? I was amazed we didn't buy another in the summer when we were trying to have two players for every position.

We must sign another striker who can play the lone role up front.We only have the one in Morelos and are relying totally on him making and scoring Our goals .The other wider players in our front 3 are just not scoring or assisting enough.Defoe never could and never did play the lone striker .He was always part of a two up front.However SG and the club will not be Changing to 4-4-2 any time soon

Boy looks like he's going places. I love that he loves to shot from outside the box something we do not have at the moment. Is there really any chance we could get him?. I very much doubt it which is unfortunate and would be truly amazed if we did.

I'm hoping this is where the Gerrard effect comes into play. What youngster wouldn't want his first move abroad to be to working under such a legend?

The never reliable Transfermarkt has him at 600k Euros. Probably double that and he's still a risk worth taking based on his youtube reels.

It’s a great site for statistics but in terms of transfer valuations it’s absolute pants.

Apparently this is happening ,boy has to take a flight in two weeks to Glasgow ,been told that such is the advanced stage of the deal he has to head for the front door at Ibrox with his agent and just ...Toot an khum in

Clearly the decision was made at full time as punishment for Morelos for costing us the league cup. In fact I know thats the case because it’s what I’ve been told from a reliable source

Hi Keith, have fun putting this in your Record column tomorrow

Back