Rangers TV - Account blocked?

slug1966

Official Ticketer
I went on Rangers TV to watch the Hamilton highlights but when I login it is telling me that my account is blocked, Any ideas? Did I miss something as not been on in a while. Ta

When did you last use it? They changed the logon process where they replaced user ids with email addresses but that must be six months ago now.

I tried yesterday.

If you Google account holds you user id and password, change from user id to email and re-enter.

I had the same problem. Then also found out my subscription expired on 10th July. Paid £60 annual fee to see 5 minutes of match v Hamilton. £12 a minute. :)

Don’t want to start a separate thread for this querie alone. I have RTV. When I renewed my season ticket I also joined MyGers. ( I didn’t ask for a renewal and understand I will be allotted MyGers points for this). My questions are......
1/ Will MyGers send me a link? Haven’t received anything from them since I paid to join.
2/ What will RTV give me on top of my season ticket access to games and is their any overlap?
3/ How will I be able to watch our season ticket games? Will it be online like RTV? Or through a tv channel?
An email from Rangers answering these points would have been helpful. ( or maybe I’ve missed it)

I had the same issue a few weeks ago, after 4 emails to the help number they gave me a new password and all good.
Slightly off topic, can one still join MyGers?

Don’t want to start a separate thread for this querie alone. I have RTV. When I renewed my season ticket I also joined MyGers. ( I didn’t ask for a renewal and understand I will be allotted MyGers points for this). My questions are......
1/ Will MyGers send me a link? Haven’t received anything from them since I paid to join.
2/ What will RTV give me on top of my season ticket access to games and is their any overlap?
3/ How will I be able to watch our season ticket games? Will it be online like RTV? Or through a tv channel?
An email from Rangers answering these points would have been helpful. ( or maybe I’ve missed it)

In terms of watching the home matches played behind closed doors season ticket holders will be sent a code which will give them access to view the match via RangersTV. You do NOT require a subscription to RangersTV for this purpose.

In terms of RangersTV subscriptions then the Annual Standard package (UK) at £60 gives you access to the full version interviews, training videos, Away Days, Inside Ibrox and, of course, match highlights and full match replays - plus the archive footage. As a MyGers member you get it for £54 I think. It gets you 25 MyGers points. The monthly UK sub gets you the same but no MyGers points. The Unlimited package (overseas or via a VPN) at £240 gets you every match live except EL Group Stages. It gets you 40 MyGers points.

Make sure your Rangers Number is linked to your RangersTV Account. Login and go to Update My Details and there is a box for it.

In terms of watching the home matches played behind closed doors season ticket holders will be sent a code which will give them access to view the match via RangersTV. You do NOT require a subscription to RangersTV for this purpose.

In terms of RangersTV subscriptions then the Annual Standard package (UK) at £60 gives you access to the full version interviews, training videos, Away Days, Inside Ibrox and, of course, match highlights and full match replays - plus the archive footage. As a MyGers member you get it for £54 I think. It gets you 25 MyGers points. The monthly UK sub gets you the same but no MyGers points. The Unlimited package (overseas or via a VPN) at £240 gets you every match live except EL Group Stages. It gets you 40 MyGers points.

Make sure your Rangers Number is linked to your RangersTV Account. Login and go to Update My Details and there is a box for it.
Cheers VB. Appreciated.

I tried yesterday.

If you Google account holds you user id and password, change from user id to email and re-enter.

I had the same problem. Then also found out my subscription expired on 10th July. Paid £60 annual fee to see 5 minutes of match v Hamilton. £12 a minute. :)
lol me too.

Anyone know the best email address to contact about Rangers TV account.
I have been paying for monthly subscription, checked bank statements and the payments being taken each month but when try to log in it's saying I have no active account.
Now trying to pay for the yearly account via MyGers but won't let me pay for it as saying I already have an account linked to my email address.

Back