Rangers TV - Cowdenbeath game?

leviathan

Don’t see Friday’s cup game available on Rangers TV. Anyone know if it’s available? Refuse to give Premier Sports any cash.

Wont be on it for in the uk. Premier have the rights to show it. Will possibly be on it for outside the uk. Need to use a vpn if your in the uk

Still haven't seen it being advertised for RTV even outside of the UK as of yet. Would far rather use a VPN and give Rangers an extra £5.99

I’d imagine it should be on – the only games they can’t get, as far as I’m aware, is European ones from the group stages onwards.

The advertising of live games, as others have said, leaves a lot to be desired, though.

Latest I heard was it'll be live on RangersTV outside the UK as normal but On Demand won't be available until Sunday. Something to do with broadcast rights/regulations.

Not sure why it's not advertised though.

As you know the match is still not being advertised on the official site, however I did see that tweet so we can assume it's on!, I think??

Still haven't seen it being advertised for RTV even outside of the UK as of yet. Would far rather use a VPN and give Rangers an extra £5.99
Still holding out for it being RTV live. Premier offering one month free trial but for the streaming service and after previous posters issues with cancelling I’m not sure I want the hassle. Match being shown on free sports Sunday if planner is to believed

Game is being shown on the Sportklub network in the Balkans. They have 9 sports channels and I get 8 of them. Guess which channel is showing the game- the one channel I do not get! Am still hoping they will show it on one of the other 8 as well.

I wonder if we still need agreement from Cowdenbeath because they simply aren't making enough money from the tickets, catering, hospitality and tv camera money we are generating for them

It better be on.

The SLO said on Twitter that it "should be".

Seems like nobody knows as usual.
There was a further response to this after being asked that surely it is a yes know situation with “it’s not been announced but I expect it to be” can only assume some sort of technical or commercial issue is needing attention !! Cannot really think of another reason we would be unsure at this stage !
Edit noting post above it appears now to be confirmed

Looking at Premier Sports website and it says you only need to give 5 days notice (card payments) or 15 days (direct debit) to cancel. What are the issues others have faced?

I normally watch every game on RTV, however I'd like to be able to record this one on the Sky box and watch it later.

Looking at Premier Sports website and it says you only need to give 5 days notice (card payments) or 15 days (direct debit) to cancel. What are the issues others have faced?

I normally watch every game on RTV, however I'd like to be able to record this one on the Sky box and watch it later.

You can watch it any time on Rangers TV!

Not sure how much later you were planning mate, but the game should be available as of midnight to watch anytime on RTV.

Not sure how much later you were planning mate, but the game should be available as of midnight to watch anytime on RTV.

Thanks mate. It would likely be watching with an hour or so delay, hence the recording option. There's no chance I'd last to midnight without finding out the score!

Latest I heard was it'll be live on RangersTV outside the UK as normal but On Demand won't be available until Sunday. Something to do with broadcast rights/regulations.

Not sure why it's not advertised though.

I was 20 minutes out on the On Demand showing. :D

Still holding out for it being RTV live. Premier offering one month free trial but for the streaming service and after previous posters issues with cancelling I’m not sure I want the hassle. Match being shown on free sports Sunday if planner is to believed

What's Free Sports mate? Is it available on Sky?

Bears. RTV. You can just use TunnelBear for free VPN:

https://www.tunnelbear.com

Freesports is on ch422 on sky (so should be on freesat as well), also on freeview ch95 or 96 I think but only if you have a HD tuner. It's on sunday morning 8:30-10:30am repeated at midnight.

Back