Rangers TV Dramas

TwoBadMice

Been using it for years with no issues and purchased 3 games on the new setup with no issues

last night i logged in 10pm to watch the game and couldn’t but the measage said i needed to purchase it so thinking there had been a problem i bought it again (now up to £16) refreshed cache ect still get same message

decided to wait until midnight.....

logged on at 12.15pm and exactly the same problem so i purchased the monthly subscription for £24 so thats £40 now and i could finally watch the game

i must add that when during a google search for rangera tv faq’s i also found out the Bastard score

who do i contact for a refund?

Fking raging

I've always thought games weren't available until midnight for those in the UK? Pre-midnight I assume you would need to be overseas and using a VPN - if you can even access it before midnight at all. That may be why it was telling you that you couldn't watch the game.

With the new player it seems the replay of the match is available at low resolution (480P) 'around' midnight and then in HD (720p/1080p) at varying stages from about 0100hrs onwards.

Buying three times was a bit daft. It wasn't worth watching anyway.

Last edited:
I've always thought games weren't available until midnight for those in the UK? Pre-midnight I assume you would need to be overseas and using a VPN - if you can even access it before midnight at all. That may be why it was telling you that you couldn't watch the game.

With the new player it seems the replay of the match is available at low resolution (480P) 'around' midnight and then in HD (720p/1080p) at varying stages from about 0100hrs onwards.

Buying three times was a bit daft. It wasn't worth watching anyway.
I was using the Vpn mate but when I tried to watch after midnight it wasn’t recognising my purchases either i had to purchase the monthly subscription

From the thread title, I thought the club had maybe commissioned a TV series on our ups and downs!

RTV has been a drama most of this season....just getting the fecker to work. But yesterday streamed fine. I had it on 780p and running about 3 mins late. Not sure if I needed to do that but it was working and didnt want to risk messing with it.

Thought this was going to be about a twist on Line of Duty.

An upstanding, high ranking official, whose only interest is in “knicking bent referees.”

We can but dream.

Last edited:
I have said this so many times, until RTV gets a customer service that’s recognised as a customer service, then we’re playing at it.

From the thread title, I thought the club had maybe commissioned a TV series on our ups and downs!

RTV has been a drama most of this season....just getting the fecker to work. But yesterday streamed fine. I had it on 780p and running about 3 mins late. Not sure if I needed to do that but it was working and didnt want to risk messing with it.
The "live" button next to the volume on the player is actually quite good for this. Only got added a few months ago.

If you buffer or get a hiccup, just hit the "live" text itself, and it'll autoadjust the time for you without having to properly reload the stream.

The "live" button next to the volume on the player is actually quite good for this. Only got added a few months ago.

If you buffer or get a hiccup, just hit the "live" text itself, and it'll autoadjust the time for you without having to properly reload the stream.
Interesting, cheers. I've seen a few folk complaining about the quality of the stream this season. Every snippet of info helps.

496-F74-D8-55-BE-4-E0-C-AB34-E91-B19536-B75.png

Been using it for years with no issues and purchased 3 games on the new setup with no issues

last night i logged in 10pm to watch the game and couldn’t but the measage said i needed to purchase it so thinking there had been a problem i bought it again (now up to £16) refreshed cache ect still get same message

logged on at 12.15pm and exactly the same problem so i purchased the monthly subscription for £24 so thats £40 now and i could finally watch the game

i must add that when during a google search for rangera tv faq’s i also found out the Bastard score

Fking raging
Always thought RTV was good at hiding the score. Was at a meeting a week last Wednesday just about to leave, looking forward to the St Mirren match at midnight when the bloke next to me checked his phone and told me the score !! Nothing worse.

Fking raging

I had a smilar problem. Bought the game using my Revolut card, but the payment remained pending (as if Revolut didn't trust them). Ended up buying it using another card. The revolut payment is still marked as pending. They also have not responded to an email I sent 10 days ago.

Not a great change.

Back