Rangers TV - MyGers Points

Rich Tea Biscuit

Official Ticketer
Not sure if there are similar threads, delete if the case, but if I purchase Rangers TV are the MyGers points added straight away or would I have to wait for the next points update?

All help is appreciated, thank you!

They do it periodically, usually just before updates where they match up your RTV account with your MyGers number. If they can’t do it automatically they send an email asking for you to fill in a form with your MyGers number. This happened to me last week and had the points allocated this week.

They do it periodically, usually just before updates where they match up your RTV account with your MyGers number. If they can’t do it automatically they send an email asking for you to fill in a form with your MyGers number. This happened to me last week and had the points allocated this week.
When did you sign up? I’ve not had the points yet and I signed up ages ago

When did you sign up? I’ve not had the points yet and I signed up ages ago
At the start of June I think. I then sent an email asking when the points would be allocated and was told the above. Then got the email about updating them with my MyGers number about a week and a half ago. Points updated this week.

Not sure if there are similar threads, delete if the case, but if I purchase Rangers TV are the MyGers points added straight away or would I have to wait for the next points update?

All help is appreciated, thank you!

Next update.... Which should be in the next week or so

I need to renew my subscription as I changed bank card during the year so it hasn't autorenewed.

However when I go to do this (via the My Account section on the website) it says the page won't load. Anyone got any ideas? I should add that I only think it's the to renew because I've went on the app this morning and some of the videos are locked.

Last edited:
I renewed the start of June and my points were added yesterday. Must be adding them now for those that have renewed.

Slightly off topic but is it down at the moment? I went on to see when mine is up for renewal and on the app all the videos have a lock on them and on the website it won't let me into my account, I get an error message on the website

Wanting to cancel monthly subscription & go annual instead but struggling. Every time try to view account keep getting a message saying ‘could not establish a secure connection to server’.
Is it just me or is our website needlessly dysfunctional at every turn.

Wanting to cancel monthly subscription & go annual instead but struggling. Every time try to view account keep getting a message saying ‘could not establish a secure connection to server’.
Is it just me or is our website needlessly dysfunctional at every turn.
Just posted above, I am getting this message and on the app all my videos are locked. I am sure mine doesn't expire until early July so probably miss the points cut off for this window?

This site can’t provide a secure connection​

rangerspayments.streamamg.com sent an invalid response.

I can't get onto the website at all, don't think Rangers want my money. Just showing a black screen on the Rangers TV site

I have applied for a season ticket so looking extra points to boost my chances, reckon its worth the annual subscription or not? And will I even have the points on time?

If I had them on time it would be a no brainer, need other opinions. Thanks

I have applied for a season ticket so looking extra points to boost my chances, reckon its worth the annual subscription or not? And will I even have the points on time?

If I had them on time it would be a no brainer, need other opinions. Thanks
Given they’ve just done mine and I bought RTV at the start of June I think it’ll be unlikely till the next update.

On a similar note I have had 170 points added this week.
Likewise

Season ticket 22/23 120 points
Home post split games v Dundee United & Ross County 5 points each if attended
Braga Home 5 points
RB Leipzig Home 5 points
MyGers 22/23 20 points plus 10 points if renewed before 31st May

Leaves Scottish Cup Final and away games 21/22 ?

Last edited:
Likewise

RB Leipzig Home 5 points

Won’t get a point for SCF

Are you sure?

Only if the game was against Celtic likewise semi-final
I doubt it, there were less tickets available for the SCF than for the game against Celtic so if we do get a point for it, it makes a bit of a mockery of not getting one for the semi!

Likewise

RB Leipzig Home 5 points

Braga Home is the other 5 points as the last update was just after that game

takes it to 170

I doubt it, there were less tickets available for the SCF than for the game against Celtic so if we do get a point for it, it makes a bit of a mockery of not getting one for the semi!
Yeah I understand that just there is no mention outwith the Celtic games for Hampden

Hibs LC Semi-final we got 1 point as the allocation was bigger

Just we will just have to wait and see

Yeah I understand that just there is no mention outwith the Celtic games for Hampden

Hibs LC Semi-final we got 1 point as the allocation was bigger

Just we will just have to wait and see
I’m not expecting a point. If we get one, great but it won’t make much difference anyway

Only games v celtic according to FAQs.

Why will I not receive a loyalty point for purchasing an Old Firm semi-final or final ticket?
For Old Firm Semi-Finals and Finals, it is assumed that we will not receive an additional allocation and given the demand levels for this game, there is a high chance that some supporters who would like to go will unfortunately miss out on a ticket.
It therefore does not feel appropriate to award successful ticket purchases with a point as this would be unfair to supporters who have a strong desire to attend but were unable to due to supply and demand circumstances.

Last edited:
Back