Rangers tweet in response to faux offence by usual suspects

Good stuff. But I’d much rather this …

mr-bean-middle-finger.gif

See this is a wee tit-for-tat reply in my eyes, perhaps the club think this is enough, personally I don't believe it does. I really think we could have created the debate on why people deliberately are showing themselves as bigots with an agenda being pushed through mainstream media. All have our opinions I suppose on far we take it.

Didn't the scum half time dj used to play a song their terrorist supporting fans could use to sing about the ira? Which is against the law? What did these people say about that?

Not sure I’m following what’s happened. Can someone summarise for us who don’t do Twitter.
The video announcing the 150th Anniversary strip was posted by the club yeserday, which features an instrumental version of the 4 Lads Had A Dream song. The melody of this song is, of course, Sloop John B by the Beach Boys. Once upon a time it was also the Famine Song. However, as we all know, these days it is associated with 4LHAD and this was the intention of the video to anyone watching. Even if you were someone who is totally unaware, the video begins by stating that four lads did, indeed, have a dream.

Stewart and his pals have taken offence today and are claiming that this instrumental song is clearly racist (lol) and sectarian. Bearing in mind that it has no vocals.

In response, the club just reposted the same video with the comment "Four lads had a dream", as you can see here.

To summarize:
Rangers: Four lads had a dream
Stewart: That's racist omg
Rangers: Four lads had a dream B-D

The video announcing the 150th Anniversary strip was posted by the club yeserday, which features an instrumental version of the 4 Lads Had A Dream song. The melody of this song is, of course, Sloop John B by the Beach Boys. Once upon a time it was also the Famine Song. However, as we all know, these days it is associated with 4LHAD and this was the intention of the video to anyone watching. Even if you were someone who is totally unaware, the video begins by stating that four lads did, indeed, have a dream.

Stewart and his pals have taken offence today and are claiming that this instrumental song is clearly racist (lol) and sectarian. Bearing in mind that it has no vocals.

In response, the club just reposted the same video with the comment "Four lads had a dream", as you can see here.

To summarize:
And the 2nd tweet is currently outdoing the 1st tweet on likes and retweets
:))

To summarize:
Thanks mate.

Those with an agenda will forever have an agenda. Stewart though, is a pitiful stain on our society.

Will come to head sooner or later.

Back