Rangers Tweet Re Co-Efficient.

Just to repeat

Declared us cheats
Tried to strip titles
Removed us from the league
Used our coefficient to make 100 million

The east end cesspit are the only organisation in the world that would sink low enough to do these things ... but end the exercise with a super-charged Rangers breathing down their rancid necks.

Dhims and business. Glorious.

I hope we can keep Stevie G because his European record is sensational and even a very good replacement manager will struggle to come close to replicating it.

Champions League money is the key to closing the financial gap between us and Celtic.

The mentally challengeds have a striker that the press are happy to report is worth £30 million who only scores in Scottish football as his record in Europe is woeful especially compared to Morelos’s

Where’s all the £20-£30 million rated player headlines for a Rangers team that’s now constantly going toe to toe with some really good European teams

I hope we can keep Stevie G because his European record is sensational and even a very good replacement manager will struggle to come close to replicating it.

Champions League money is the key to closing the financial gap between us and Celtic.

The gap is almost closed through our European form and the tims fcuking up the CL every year since SG arrived. Also getting rid of the fat slug.

Superb tweet and highlights how well we’ve done in Europe for the past 3 years

The team have helped get the coefficient up the ranks and it’s a credit to everyone at the club

We just need to stay focused on our home league form and the EL games will take care of themselves

The club are genuinely on the right path and our football is a joy to watch at times and we are getting better all the time

I can see us getting into the group stages of the CL next year, that’s how good we have become in Europe. Breaking unbeaten records of teams across Europe without breaking sweat.

Stevie G ain’t going anywhere unless Liverpool come calling.

Stevie G ain’t going anywhere unless Liverpool come calling.

My concern would be England get rid of Southgate after the Euros. If they want another Englishman id imagine Gerrard would be on the list of potential candidates as no other names really stick out.

My concern would be England get rid of Southgate after the Euros. If they want another Englishman id imagine Gerrard would be on the list of potential candidates as no other names really stick out.
Why would Stevie want to downsize

Back