Rangers Twice Invincibles

Fairly certain Preston won the English league unbeaten in 98/99 too. Quite a feat!.

I hate saying it, but Celtic done an unbeaten entire league season first, and have done it twice.
True, but their 1897/98 season included three draws, if wikipedia is correct. So, unbeaten, but I'm sure you would agree that there is a world of difference with what we achieved the following season, winning all 18 games, which is just 'wow'. And our second undefeated season 2020/21 was when all the teams were fully fit, unlike their 2016/17 season a few years back, which had a one-legged Rangers team with their hands tied behind their back and wearing blindfolds :))

On Saturday I was telling my kids that the last time Rangers went unbeaten in aseason Queen Victoria was on the throne. I think they just thought I was talking drunken nonsense.

True, but their 1897/98 season included three draws, if wikipedia is correct. So, unbeaten, but I'm sure you would agree that there is a world of difference with what we achieved the following season, winning all 18 games, which is just 'wow'. And our second undefeated season 2020/21 was when all the teams were fully fit, unlike their 2016/17 season a few years back, which had a one-legged Rangers team with their hands tied behind their back and wearing blindfolds :))
Not disagreeing with any of that, and already said the 1899 one is the Daddy of all invincible seasons.

I read the OP as saying we were the only team in Scotland to have 2 unbeaten seasons, was just reluctantly saying that lot have 2 as well.

Back