20:00
Sevilla v Elche

20:00
PSG v Rennes

20:15
FC Porto v Sporting Lisbon

TV games:

Scores/fixtures:

Andrea Orlandi, ex of Brighton, is co-commentating on the Sevilla game, which means its worth watching. Probably the best ex-professional pundit on any channel.

I'm watching the Sevilla game and the Elche keeper looks fucking tiny. Wiki says 5'11" but I'm not having it.

Bit of handbags in Porto and a few yellow cards dished out including one for our old pal Pepe.

Mbappe has the ball in the net for PSG but VAR rules it out for offside. Alleged Gers transfer target Xavi Simons has been subbed off.

My report on tonight's 18's game

It finishes 2-2. Great work by Sporting keeper Adan near the end. Then more aggro. Pepe gets his red card and one or two others as well.

Mbappe has put PSG 1-0 up in injury time. Nice finish. Messi will get the assist.

I watched this game. Two hours of my life I'm never getting back. Real Madrid will take PSG apart on the break if they think they can play at the snail's pace they did tonight.

I watched this game. Two hours of my life I'm never getting back. Real Madrid will take PSG apart on the break if they think they can play at the snail's pace they did tonight.

I only saw bits and pieces of it but PSG don't look a real top side right now.

Back