MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Another superb performance. Playing lovely football and look so dangerous all the time.
Tav is just ridiculous. Relentless going forward, superb delivery and solid defensively.
13 goals in 16 games - from a right back. WTAF

I said yesterday I thought we’d win comfortably today and that was as comfy as I expected.
Onwards to Benfica...

Strange being gutted at only a 4 nil win against the sheep. Could get used to this, not sweating till the final whistle.

Fantastic result. Defences win leagues and we have by a million miles the best defence in the league. We also happen to have the best midfield, attack, manager, back room team, fans and stadium.

Simply the best

Back in your box sheepies. A Sunday afternoon stroll for Rangers today.Very accomplished performance. Well done and our captain was majestic yet again.

Ref wouldnt have gave that if he hadn’t missed the stone Waller in the 1st half
25 stone Waller?

nintchdbpict000268306517-e1474357557757.jpg

I’m not getting into an argument.

He’s a level down on the players around him. Anyone with a footballing brain can see that.

The boy is a cracking young player.

Anyone with eyes can see that.

Is he out of form, yes.

Is he honking? Absolutely not.

The kind of situation where we would have been dropping points in the past few seasons.

An excellent performance that sends a message, we are the team to beat.

Last season at 2-0 up you would have been nervous, now nope, never got out of third gear today.
How physically fit is Tav, yet to see the guy blowing.

4-0 with a few of our players looking a bit sticky. For me big Balogun was a bit hot and cold. Itten needs to be a wee bit sharper. Barasic was fine but most of the attacking traffic went through the middle / right with Arfield who was superb. I was expecting a wee bit of the Barasic into Morelos routine, but then probably so were Aberdeen.

Roofe and Kent were tireless. Morelos had a few slack passes when playing deep. Hagi was fine in the Aberdeen half when he came on and looked fresh and bright, but a few slack passes down in the corner. Jack, Aribo, Davis and Kamara make football look easy.

Can't remember...

How many times have we played Aberdeen recently and not received cards (been suckered into their game).

Onwards and upwards Rangers.

Job done, another clean sheet, racking up the goals and moving another couple of points clear of the filth.

The captain again for me.

He deserved at least one assist from 3 or 4 superb cross balls, took his penalty with confidence, drove the team forward and I think I counted one occassion that his man got past him.

9/10

Lovely to watch.A great all round performance that deserved more goals,hope we kept them for Thursday night.well done everyone

Back