Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

I'm not exactly in the 'game over' camp, but by fck do we make tough work or it when we lose a goal first. I fear we really need to get parity before half time to stop them deflating.

That's another shocking decision from Clancy,player side by side and May falls on his arse and gives them a free kick ffs.

Just not happening down the wings at all tonight, Candeias and Kent been pretty ineffective.

Great we've got no other wingers on the bench eh?

Clancy is pathetic. Ensuring there's no quick free-kick allowing Aberdeen to get back into position. Or maybe I'm just getting paranoid.

Great breakaway and awful ball into the box. Similar to the misplaced passing in the first game.

Just not happening down the wings at all tonight, Candeias and Kent been pretty ineffective.

Great we've got no other wingers on the bench eh?

If Kent isnt capable of getting past them, no one that would be on our bench could.

Oh jeez Candeias, where is your composure there

I need to hold my hand up and say I didn’t see this sh!te performance coming. I thought we’d come out the tunnel all guns blazing and set about this mob.
I’m certainly not throwing the towel in but we need to improve on what we’ve done up til now.

Although the match thread is usually the home of the fùcking mental, thinks enormously concerning. We've seen this situation repeat time and again this season. This is pathetic

Back