• Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
fPCVuVq.png

>>UNAVAILABLE ON RANGERSTV WORLDWIDE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Big performance needed.

I think we will lose 2-1, which of course I would bite your hand off for.

I think it’ll be

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Jack Lundstram Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent.

The two positions up for grabs are Balogun/Borna and Kamara/Arfield IMO.

I love Arfield, but think he looked a bit leggy at the weekend (where he should never have played). His defensive work would be fantastic as well.

Morelos header.

Big performance needed.

I think it’ll be

McGregor

Jack Lundstram Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent.

I love Arfield, but think he looked a bit leggy at the weekend (where he should never have played). His defensive work would be fantastic as well.
Like your team :))

The Norwegian striker has struggled for fitness this season, and this latest setback will come at a big blow for his team.
Erling Haaland's injury problems this season have been well documented, and the Norwegian striker is once again set to miss out on another crucial game for Borussia Dortmund.
Die Schwarzgelben have it all to do in their Europa League round of 32 tie after losing the first leg 4-2 to Rangers, and now their task has gotten that much more difficult due to the absence of their key striker. Haaland has been unable to feature in Dortmund's last four games across all comps due to a muscular strain sustained during a January match.
Given that Dortmund, who hosted the first leg at Signal Iduna Park, ended up losing without Haaland in their ranks, Marco Rose will naturally have some major selection headaches as he tries to figure out his starting XI ahead of the trip to face Rangers on their home turf this Thursday.
It's a big disappointment especially considering it was being reported that Haaland had returned to training, but clearly the club feel that the 21-year-old, who is a target for many large clubs across Europe, could do well with some more rest and recovery ahead of Dortmund's Bundesliga tie against Augsburg this weekend.

You might also like

Wouldn't be shocked if Gio went for a back three/five here, soak up this lightning start they've threatened then rip them on the counter.

Something like:

McGregor
Goldson Balogun Bassey
Tavernier Jack Lundstram Barisic/Kent
Sakala Morelos Kent/Aribo

If it's the usual four:

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Balogun Bassey
Jack Lundstram Kamara
Sakala/Aribo Morelos Kent

The Norwegian striker has struggled for fitness this season, and this latest setback will come at a big blow for his team.
Erling Haaland's injury problems this season have been well documented, and the Norwegian striker is once again set to miss out on another crucial game for Borussia Dortmund.
Die Schwarzgelben have it all to do in their Europa League round of 32 tie after losing the first leg 4-2 to Rangers, and now their task has gotten that much more difficult due to the absence of their key striker. Haaland has been unable to feature in Dortmund's last four games across all comps due to a muscular strain sustained during a January match.
Given that Dortmund, who hosted the first leg at Signal Iduna Park, ended up losing without Haaland in their ranks, Marco Rose will naturally have some major selection headaches as he tries to figure out his starting XI ahead of the trip to face Rangers on their home turf this Thursday.
It's a big disappointment especially considering it was being reported that Haaland had returned to training, but clearly the club feel that the 21-year-old, who is a target for many large clubs across Europe, could do well with some more rest and recovery ahead of Dortmund's Bundesliga tie against Augsburg this weekend.

You might also like
If Rangers get through the round the Scottish media will say Rangers only beat Dortmund's reserves

Absolutely Buzzing as well as brickin it for this one. Get in their faces from the off, don’t let them settle for a minute and get an early goal will set us up for a good night and the next round. Head says draw. Heart says win.
Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have a feeling we are going to beat them home and away. 2-1 the famous and then west ham next round

3-1 Dortmund . They will be up for it.
You better not go to the game in case you get struck by this lightning that is forecast lol.
Let’s be positive. Yes the tie is still 50/50 imo but we need to get behind them and have positive thoughts.
You will reply that we will beat them in penalties right enough

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Bassey

Lundstram
Jack

Aribo

Arfield
Morelos
Kent

I think this will be the team. personally I would have McLaughlin in goals
but that's not going to happen. 2-2. Alfie and Kent surely one of his shots have to go inside the post eventually.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Bassey

Lundstram
Jack

Aribo

Arfield
Morelos
Kent

I think this will be the team. personally I would have McLaughlin in goals
but that's not going to happen. 2-2. Alfie and Kent surely one of his shots have to go inside the post eventually.
That’ll do for me. Lundstram and Jack owned their midfield last week. No sitting back , get right into them. This is Ibrox, there’s nothing for them here.

I’m not sure what to expect from Dortmund. It could go either way. If it’s blowin’ a gale and rain/sleet, I fancy we can pull off a result over the 2 ties.

Gutted I couldn't get a ticket for this, will have to be a few pints and watch it on TV.

Think we will sneak through.

Really have no idea how this game will go. Got to imagine there will be a few goals. Would bite your hand off for a single goal defeat

This game is hard to call, because they are a very good side. We'll need to be pressing from the start. The crowd could have a huge part to play.

Big performance needed.

I think it’ll be

McGregor

Jack Lundstram Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent.

Morelos header.
Good pick. I'd like to see this with Aribo coming deeper for certain periods, to compliment the middle three at times.

I see that we are 3/1 to win tomorrow whilst they are 4/5. Seems curious to me. I am not sure that our approach won’t be to give it a good go to try to get the first goal. At that point the tie is probably over. And if it isn’t over then at the very least you would think they will leave plenty of gaps defensively.

Anyone got a run down of their squad that travelled? Pretty sure I heard that two CBs, Haaland and Reyna never came over, anyone else?

Looking forward to it, it'll not be an easy game, the support need to put them on the back foot from the off.

Beating this lot again and going on to the next round would be fantastic for us. I fully expect Dortmund to give it their all, so a really tough game ahead but we have a good record in this comp. If we win it's a woo hoo if we don't it's no embarrassment. Go out and show the fight and team spirit from the first leg Rangers. NS, WATP

Play on The Glasgow RANGERS, Play on The Boys in Blue

Play on The Glasgow RANGERS, We're here to Cheer for You.

Let's Do This.

Score first and we'll cruise through.
Concede first and id be seriously concerned they'll turn us over.
Massive night ahead either way

Back