Match Thread Rangers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Saturday 17:30 - RangersTV

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
jhOAF1p.png

Mon the Gers, just do it.

No such thing as a friendly, pile it on Rangers.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Surprised at Katic being in the squad thought he'd still be a good bit away no Aribo though

Good to see Katic back hope he’s able to get though however many minutes we give him with ease.

Best thing though is the club aren’t putting the players in numerical order any more.

No Edmundson after featuring in the first games. Is he injured or just not quoted?

No Helander but Borna is there. Maybe saving him for tomorrow.

Wonder if Kelly is being considered for the first team squad this season.

He has impressed when he’s played during pre season and I think he’d improve more training with the first team and fighting for a place than he would on another loan.

Wonder if Kelly is being considered for the first team squad this season.

He has impressed when he’s played during pre season and I think he’d improve more training with the first team and fighting for a place than he would on another loan.
Hopefully, I’ve been wanting him to take over from the Ballymena Pirlo for a while now - it’s a catch 22, some players need games, others need to be taught through observation.

No idea what Kelly would fall into, trust the management team to sort that though.

Fantastic to see Barisic, Sakala and big Niko on the bench. Hopefully get some game time. Hopefully Roofe, Aribo, Helander etc are just being kept for tomorrow.

Back