Rangers v Celtic Under 18 Cup final live on BBC tonight

Some desperate stuff today from BBC Scotland.

I don't understand these half wits we are 3_2 up in 89 mins our lad is down on the park they're bloody player drags him off and it's us cheating.that lot need get a life..
Love this kid seen him loads through the years he is top drawer very laid back but so exciting yes he's a little small physically but the football brain is massive never gives ball away and sees the whole pitch understanding of the game so young is frightening ,I think we have a topper here but let's just protect him from these vultures.

I don't understand these half wits we are 3_2 up in 89 mins our lad is down on the park they're bloody player drags him off and it's us cheating.that lot need get a life..
Love this kid seen him loads through the years he is top drawer very laid back but so exciting yes he's a little small physically but the football brain is massive never gives ball away and sees the whole pitch understanding of the game so young is frightening ,I think we have a topper here but let's just protect him from these vultures.

You be better protecting him first seen as your his father :))

Back