Rangers v Celtic Under 18 Cup final live on BBC tonight

D5BoEjTWAAsPRDa.jpg
Aye but the shadows still in!

Really enjoyed the match tonight, well done to the young bears!

Had to go out at half time so slightly shat it when I returned to see their second go in. After blaming my son, we settled down and enjoyed the rest of the match but noticed signs of latent warburtoism........or possibly murtyism

Really enjoyed the match tonight, well done to the young bears!

Had to go out at half time so slightly shat it when I returned to see their second go in. After blaming my son, we settled down and enjoyed the rest of the match but noticed signs of latent warburtoism........or possibly murtyism
o_O

I felt that Craigan was a step away from saying the ball was out, but morally, the goal should have stood. The guy's a walloper.
It’s not just referees who apply the laws of the game differently when it’s Rangers.
Commentators and pundits want similar.
Again, I’ll ask, is anybody surprised?

I've just trawled through the Kerryfail thread on the match, and despite leaving with a creepy crawly feeling on my skin and in my brain, can report that this is what the mentally challenged scum actually have the audacity to put up in public. It is actually a bit scary to view the warped thinking that permeates the brain (or the empty head) of a defeated mentally challenged!

Dembele getting fouled all the time and ref allowing play to go on.

the referee is brutal he's giving them everything

they get a foul every time they throw themselves to the ground.

Is the Hun number 9 Davie Dodds’ son?

What a bitter carrot Craigan really is. Utter, utter SCUM

So McPake has been targeted but Dembele not??? Away and tuck yer teeth in ffs

Did he get booked for going to the fans???

Justice, that was never a pen, wasn’t even in the box fs

Referee is a disgrace. He’ll go far.

Ref is giving the best showing out of them all. Hell be fast tracked right to the top after this

GIUY ya cheating hun ref wànker

Never a penalty.

Gerrard is one smug bastard

Literally an orange bastard.

Ref is the biggest hun you'll see. They've had a dodgy penalty. Hughes saved.

Sideshow Bob is in the Klinsmann class of divers

I can hear little children chanting WATP. Grim.

I see that McPake carrot has been getting lessons off Morelos.....not looking at ball and jumping into defenders

10 year old baby hùns singing "we are the people" and the problem is poet schools

Dirty hun bastard

This result is meaningless.

This ref is clearly a vigorous self abuser

That ball didnt look over

never out - officials are the future of scottish football

How could that be given out no way

Don’t think that was out.

Dirty hun bastard linesman

Huns get 2 line decisions

Equaliser chalked off ...linesman says ball went out of play before the cross....looked a dodgy call to me

well that's the next generation sorted......of men in black

That should have counted. Craigan is still a bitter, hurting, hun CARROT

He only out the flag up when he seen it was a goal.

They two commentating are a pair of hun bastards.

It was no way whole ball over the line, slowed it right down. Shocking decision

Ref's are cheating bastards at all levels it seems

The whole of the ball wasn't over the whole of the line. Should have stood.

This is clearly an audition for the next generation of our corrupt officials. By lord, they've passed with flying colours!

The joy in Sutherland's voice is vomit-worthy. Carrot.

Minimum of 3 minutes. They made a sub during the 3 minutes. Ref blows bang on 3 minutes. Guidelines, why bother with them?

Bastard

We weren’t great but the disallowed goal near the end was blatant cheating.

The ref was so biased it was actually funny in the end. You have to admire the neck it must take to tour the ludges for these clowns.

ref and linesman were your typical cheating bastards, goal should have stood and it wasn't a penalty for starters.

Only way they could stop dembele was to foul him.

From the 10 mins I saw, the ref gave them dodgy free kicks, a dodgy penalty, allowed them to hack us with impunity, and gave a token yellow card to one of their players for nothing, to give the illusion that he had evened things up Good practice for the proper games against them, young Bhoys.

Referee blew before the penalty happened ffs plus looked outside so great wee save from GK. For me the ball looked out to make it 3-3 but no replays and quickly brushed aside by Creigan and the other hun commentating...they really were cheering on the hitler youth throughout.

Kerrydale meltdown is comedy gold the nite also the poets official twitter account is getting retweeted to %^*& the comments on it priceless

Sitting here constantly refreshing the BBC celtc player in the hope i'll be able to watch it before my kip,strange you can watch things that were broadcast after the game,but not the youth cup final.

This is the start of something special for us as a club. Like a proud dad tonight. On a side note did anyone see the wee mentally challenged crossing himself at a corner lol?
No but i seen the one crossing himself when he came back on after his nose injury in the first half bizzare to say the least.

Vodoo no worky.

First I’ve seen a lot of these players and was really impressed - edit, would this be the same group that won last years Glasgow Cup?

Was really impressed with McPake and Kennedy. The big number 4 as well. Think we all know Dapo and Young-Coombes have talent.

What I would say is that a lot of them looked their age. Nobody really physically imposing. I would imagine this group will form most of the development squad over the next two years, rather than be sent out on loan?

Congrats to the Young Bears, great achievement and hopefully the first of many Hampden cup final victories in their careers to come!

I've just trawled through the Kerryfail thread on the match, and despite leaving with a creepy crawly feeling on my skin and in my brain, can report that this is what the mentally challenged scum actually have the audacity to put up in public. It is actually a bit scary to view the warped thinking that permeates the brain (or the empty head) of a defeated mentally challenged!

Dembele getting fouled all the time and ref allowing play to go on.

the referee is brutal he's giving them everything

they get a foul every time they throw themselves to the ground.

Is the Hun number 9 Davie Dodds’ son?

What a bitter carrot Craigan really is. Utter, utter SCUM

So McPake has been targeted but Dembele not??? Away and tuck yer teeth in ffs

Did he get booked for going to the fans???

Justice, that was never a pen, wasn’t even in the box fs

Referee is a disgrace. He’ll go far.

Ref is giving the best showing out of them all. Hell be fast tracked right to the top after this

GIUY ya cheating hun ref wànker

Never a penalty.

Gerrard is one smug bastard

Literally an orange bastard.

Ref is the biggest hun you'll see. They've had a dodgy penalty. Hughes saved.

Sideshow Bob is in the Klinsmann class of divers

I can hear little children chanting WATP. Grim.

I see that McPake carrot has been getting lessons off Morelos.....not looking at ball and jumping into defenders

10 year old baby hùns singing "we are the people" and the problem is poet schools

Dirty hun bastard

This result is meaningless.

This ref is clearly a vigorous self abuser

That ball didnt look over

never out - officials are the future of scottish football

How could that be given out no way

Don’t think that was out.

Dirty hun bastard linesman

Huns get 2 line decisions

Equaliser chalked off ...linesman says ball went out of play before the cross....looked a dodgy call to me

well that's the next generation sorted......of men in black

That should have counted. Craigan is still a bitter, hurting, hun CARROT

He only out the flag up when he seen it was a goal.

They two commentating are a pair of hun bastards.

It was no way whole ball over the line, slowed it right down. Shocking decision

Ref's are cheating bastards at all levels it seems

The whole of the ball wasn't over the whole of the line. Should have stood.

This is clearly an audition for the next generation of our corrupt officials. By lord, they've passed with flying colours!

The joy in Sutherland's voice is vomit-worthy. Carrot.

Minimum of 3 minutes. They made a sub during the 3 minutes. Ref blows bang on 3 minutes. Guidelines, why bother with them?

Bastard

We weren’t great but the disallowed goal near the end was blatant cheating.

The ref was so biased it was actually funny in the end. You have to admire the neck it must take to tour the ludges for these clowns.

ref and linesman were your typical cheating bastards, goal should have stood and it wasn't a penalty for starters.

Only way they could stop dembele was to foul him.

From the 10 mins I saw, the ref gave them dodgy free kicks, a dodgy penalty, allowed them to hack us with impunity, and gave a token yellow card to one of their players for nothing, to give the illusion that he had evened things up Good practice for the proper games against them, young Bhoys.

Referee blew before the penalty happened ffs plus looked outside so great wee save from GK. For me the ball looked out to make it 3-3 but no replays and quickly brushed aside by Creigan and the other hun commentating...they really were cheering on the hitler youth throughout.

Run a virus scan mate.

First I’ve seen a lot of these players and was really impressed - edit, would this be the same group that won last years Glasgow Cup?

Was really impressed with McPake and Kennedy. The big number 4 as well. Think we all know Dapo and Young-Coombes have talent.

What I would say is that a lot of them looked their age. Nobody really physically imposing. I would imagine this group will form most of the development squad over the next two years, rather than be sent out on loan?

Congrats to the Young Bears, great achievement and hopefully the first of many Hampden cup final victories in their careers to come!
Couldn't agree more mcpake Dickson Kennedy for me all looked sharp composed and always in control of the game ,considering Kennedy and Dickson can go again next year we are in a good place ,I love watching both youngsters for different reasons the determined mind of Dickson and sheer class of Kennedy has our academy looking good along with lots of others it has to be said.keep up the good work please HTC.

Well done again to the young bears,some real stand out performances,talent and characters in our side,nice to see some of our senior players taking the game in.
Hope to show my appreciation in “noise “if the young uns do a lap of honour on Sunday.

Great game of football......We were the better team but they were bigger and a bit more physical....All our lads looked good on the ball and were trying to play football and well deserved the win, we have a very bright future........I have to say their number 9 looked a fantastic prospect.....

Dapo mentions a Reserve League match on Tuesday. I'm certain the final Reserve League match is a week on Monday.

Has he got confused between leagues in his post-match euphoria? @elfideldo is probably the man to tell us.

https://spfl.co.uk/league/rl1/fixtures

EDIT: I think he actually means the Glasgow Cup Final against the Dhims is next Tuesday, nothing to do with the 'Reserves'.

Last edited:
Back