Rangers v Celtic Under 18 Cup final live on BBC tonight

Keiran Dickson seems like a clever midfielder, everyone's looked good though. Perhaps Young-Coombes is just trying too hard but you can see his talent.

That ref is just getting influenced by whatever is said to him, earlier he took about 15 secs to give a free kick and only gave it after complaints, and there you could actually see the keeper telling him to book Mebude before he does.

Dreadful yellow card for Mebude. What's the ref thinking?

Nice to see how comfortable the young boys are on the ball.

Even at this age group, Craigan and the sheep shagging commentator can’t hide their disappointment that we are winning.

Both centre backs are lovely and composed on the ball and aggressive at defending, very promising. McPake looks exciting!

Hardly groundbreaking news here but "Craggs" is a fucking arsehole.

Trying to downplay our goals as set plays as if we're a wibble team going route 1 to score. The goals were really well worked technically but you'd never know it listening to this prick.

Mcpake doing the Cooper drag with the ball love it..

See that kunt cragoon he's the same age as me, I'm going to punch his kunt in if I meet him in the boozer the 19th Century Terrorist prick!!
Although he sounds like one I don't think he is, more of a jump the Dyke b@st@rd.

Back