Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Maybe I missed it. Is Bailey Rice not with the 1st team squad anymore,or injured or not playing well ?

Sky a tough watch just now.
Does Barbour just automatically laugh at everything Sutton says ?
Boyd not helping himself either getting all tongue tied.

By the way, once again, Sky Sports are a fucking absolute disgrace.

Why is Chris Sutton there doing any game to do with Rangers? Sitting there like a smug lady's front bottom and throwing the wee jibes in and just acting like a rancid smug bastard.

Sky Sports Scotland are nothing but an arm of the filth thanks to their producer and their wee gimpy racist reporter being filth, and the rest of their team are probably infested as well.

It’s being produced like a funeral show here, and it’s fucking sickening.

Yes Rangers TV is there, and it’s not the best in terms of what your getting production wise but Jesus fucking Christ, this is nationwide broadcast on Sky and this shows how terribly infested Scottish Football is.

Horrendous.

League is over but we should be skelping this lot especially after the piss poor performance the last time we played. Letting teams like Dundee ruin your title challenge is a shambles.

By the way, once again, Sky Sports are a fucking absolute disgrace.

Why is Chris Sutton there doing any game to do with Rangers? Sitting there like a smug lady's front bottom and throwing the wee jibes in and just acting like a rancid smug bastard.

Sky Sports Scotland are nothing but an arm of the filth thanks to their producer and their wee gimpy racist reporter being filth, and the rest of their team are probably infested as well.

It’s being produced like a funeral show here, and it’s fucking sickening.

Yes Rangers TV is there, and it’s not the best in terms of what your getting production wise but Jesus fucking Christ, this is nationwide broadcast on Sky and this shows how terribly infested Scottish Football is.

Horrendous.
Said same myself going to watch the Man City build up until K off

I’m struggling to see how people are not understanding that (in your fucking words) a dead rubber is a hell of a lot easier to start a semi fit player in, particularly when there is nothing on the game and against dross, then away at our title rivals in a vital game. Use some damned common sense man.

Absolute rubbish, he’s fit enough to start enough tonight, he was fit enough to start Saturday and where do you get the semi fit pish.

And how the fu.ck do you know he was fit for 90 mins on Saturday, do you have access to his Sports Science record?
He could have played in the first half and maybe we don’t concede two goals, him and Raskin played for 30minutes.
Always play your strongest starting eleven I say.

He was fine to play 35 mins on Saturday and then start tonight though.

Of course he was fit enough to start on Saturday.

It was simply another wrong selection from Clement. And not for the first time.

Have you not applied for the managers job yet?

Spend half your day boring us to fuk, constantly telling us what Clement is doing wrong.

You've no fukin idea on the condition of the players - Clement has a medical team advising him, but you always know more. Laughable if it weren't so tedious.

My predictions (despite having little to know interest in it!) is 5-0 to us. 2 for Dessers, 1 for Cantwell, 1 for Lowry and 1 for McAusland.

11 to finish the game: Butland, Tav King Yfeko Borna Raskin Diamonde Dowell Lowry Roofe Dessers

I simply don’t get that, I really don’t. I also disagree with this idea of letting the medical team decide how long a player can manage, they don’t seem very competent with other medical matters.
Nail on the head. Absolute nonsense he can come in for 30 minutes on Saturday then start today but couldn't have started that match.

Not sure whether the player, the manager or the medical staff are to blame but something stinks.

We have a habit of saying that the manager is wrong not playing certain players then when he does pick them the same players get pelters for not meriting a starting place.

Last edited:
That team should be good enough to horse Dundee, let's get a 4 or 5 goal scudding and then see what happens tomorrow.

The idea that because yilmaz is fit enough to start tonight then he could’ve made the weekend game is stupid.

This game will be played at a far less intense pressure than the game at the weekend. He only played half an hour at the weekend as well. He’ll most likely be getting subbed off at some point around the 60-70 minute mark tonight as well.

I've no idea why anyone tunes in early to listen to Sutton and Co. It's not as if they offer any great tactical insight or opinion. He's there to troll us - nothing more.

Ridvan not fit enough to start 3 days ago but can tonight? How much fitter can you be in 3 days?

Back