Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

That referee really won't give us anything. Even when he acknowledges it as a foul he doesn't come back for it after our move comes to nothing whereas he gave Dundee a good 5 seconds advantage earlier and then pulled it back.

If the idea is to pick up second ball from our failed corners, crosses and clearing headers from their 6ft 8" lumps, then my suggestion would be to position players in the right fucking areas to do so.

Our goals are going to come from the left hand side tonight, we need to up the tempo and get Ridvan further up the park.

I fucking hate our formation with a passion! What is actually doing for us? Our wingers are always up against 2 players and the gaps between our central players is half the park

When’s that going to happen?

When did he last have any game time?

I’m talking about the fact Cantwell is getting kicked off the park and there being no other option for the position.

The same reason King is playing having had no game time an’ all that.

Know what I mean, kiddo;)

By the way, once again, Sky Sports are a fucking absolute disgrace.

Why is Chris Sutton there doing any game to do with Rangers? Sitting there like a smug lady's front bottom and throwing the wee jibes in and just acting like a rancid smug bastard.

Sky Sports Scotland are nothing but an arm of the filth thanks to their producer and their wee gimpy racist reporter being filth, and the rest of their team are probably infested as well.

It’s being produced like a funeral show here, and it’s fucking sickening.

Yes Rangers TV is there, and it’s not the best in terms of what your getting production wise but Jesus fucking Christ, this is nationwide broadcast on Sky and this shows how terribly infested Scottish Football is.

Horrendous.

Back