Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

We literally can because they have done this for years now. This isn't new.

Weak, pathetic losers who have just given up. You've got players in there that are supposed to be experienced and they don't even do the basics.

PC isnt blameless here mate, you must surely have some doubts?

Am I missing something here, where the %^*& was Tav for that second goal, why was it Ridvan going out press, where the hell was our right back.
Because a 5ft 5 full back at the back post won’t win a header.

Regardless this starting 11 should be good enough to beat Dundee, too many been there far too long and far too many contributing nothing week in week out.

Starting to look ominous for Clement to be honest.

Signs there that the dressing room is gone.

Absolutely no form of style of play.

Injuries have obviously had an effect, but this showing should not be happening with the players we have at our disposal.

If Clement cant get these players to match Dundee, then I doubt he is the man for us.

Losing the league is excusable, having us playing like this is not.
How many managers do you sack before you realise it’s the same spineless players letting you down every season?

12 first team players out. Any manager struggles with that. He's been having to pick a team most weeks based on who is available. It's beyond a farce. Regardless of how the remaining games play out we must give Clement the summer to get rid of as many of these wasters as possible and get his own players in.

Wrong. Players = shitebags. They have done this season after season.

Why are we still surprised and looking for excuses for them? The core of this squad must be moved on in the summer. No more excuses, no more HoF inductees, no more "how will we replace our right backs goals?" Get them all to %^*& and let a proper manager build a winning squad.
They used to do it to Gerrard every January they don't have the stomach for it

Dare I say it. Dressing room. Lost. Its the only explanation I can think of for our form to drop off a cliff like this.
Maybe for a few players but it's really just a chronic squad. Two wingers playing tonight who lack pace and dribbling ability to take full backs on 1 v 1, a midfield that lacks much technical ability and a chronic, badly ageing defence that hasn't been particularly good since the Europa league final season. Clement did well to keep this shite rolling as long as he did but it well and truly went off the tracks once the injuries to our best wingers happened.

Back