Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

There's nothing to suggest they even are a team. Simply a collection of individuals.

Looks like he sends them out in a 4231 and that's the extent of the tactics. We have no identifiable style or pattern to our play. Relying on individual moments to win games
How many times have we seen this happen though? We've seen this happen under 4 managers.

Don't get me wrong, Clement has seriously fucked the end of this season and has questions to answer, but I refuse to believe we've just got so unlucky that 4 different managers have all been so useless. The definition of insanity is to try the same thing over and over while expecting different outcomes. The same players, the same outcomes.

Dare I say it. Dressing room. Lost. Its the only explanation I can think of for our form to drop off a cliff like this.
I don’t necessarily agree or disagree with your point but how many managers can we go through with these same players? At some point we need to persist with a manager and make major changes to senior players in our team. We can’t just keep binning managers.

unpopular opinion but butland was never the same after the England call up talks
Probably because since the Motherwell game he faces double the shots as usual, plus, what could he exactly do for the 2 today? one was a shot which has beaten him from about 4 yards, and the other went bottom corner?

12 first team players out. Any manager struggles with that. He's been having to pick a team most weeks based on who is available. It's beyond a farce. Regardless of how the remaining games play out we must give Clement the summer to get rid of as many of these wasters as possible and get his own players in.
Absolutely. He’s never never been able to build close to a settled line up.

Clement is seriously up against it this summer with each passing game.

I can’t see anything but a loss in the final either which again will do him no favours.

We’ve been abysmal for months.

Back