Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

How many times have we seen this happen though? We've seen this happen under 4 managers.

Don't get me wrong, Clement has seriously fucked the end of this season and has questions to answer, but I refuse to believe we've just got so unlucky that 4 different managers have all been so useless. The definition of insanity is to try the same thing over and over and expecting different outcomes. The same players, the same outcomes.
It’s starting to look like the people choosing these managers are useless.

Ridvan !?! Wtf!??

He’s clearly been badly missed. He is obviously a very good player when playing regularly and fit. Keeping him fit has been a problem.

Firstly him being injured more than he’s fit isn’t good enough and he’s nowhere near as good as plenty make out. Far too many are only good as plenty hate the other option more.

There's a good chance we finish the season with one cup and a bigger deficit in the league than when Clement joined. Progress, eh?

It will take at least two, near perfect transfer windows to sort this mess out.

The players obviously aren’t good enough. We all know that.

But our biggest issue at the minute is the manager.

The 4-2-3-1 is not working. How many games do we have to watch our midfield getting overrun for him to see this?
Who else would you play? We have no players fit to make a difference. He's having to pick who is fit enough to run. It's a shambles that is bigger than the manager.

Don’t care about Tavs goals for, what’s the goals against down his side? Always missing or not tackling (Maeda example), at one point, when Ross is tracking back, Tav is in old inside LEFT position ffs. Get him off fir the sake of the team Rangers are bigger than any player

Horrid, turgid, boring football, that's the best I can say, don't get me stared a on wtf is wrong with these players.

Getting fed up to the back teeth with this aimless scatterball hoof up the park. We should try something else because we are catastrophically shit at it.

Old saying of goals change games & we should have been 1 up if it'd be passed into Dessers

There’s an absolute catalogue of shambolic decisions in that half but can someone explain why Tav and Ridvan swapped sides in the move leading to their 2nd goal?

What the %^*& is that all about?

Our problem is not taking any chances or half-chances we create, then we concede, and the heads go down.

That Sylla from Dundee could easily have been red carded for the endless fouling he's getting away with the entire first half. That he hasn't been booked is just bizarre, tbh.

We'll still win this.

Lack of quality up front. Weak, lazy midfield and a defence who can't defend. Every one of those outfield players are not good enough.

“Posted missing”

He’s dugmeat.

We are in a perpetual cycle of one clüsterfuck to the next with tavernier, Goldson & Lundstram as “key” players.

80-90k a week between the 3. Laughable

I know mate, I'll rejoice in the summer if we get shot of those 3.

That 45 minutes shows how poor this squad is mentally. Clement has my backing but he needs to be shifting ALOT of players on from that dressing room and that’s just the ones who play never mind the permanently injured players. Really are not fit to wear the shirt of this club.

Can someone actually tell me what Raskin offers? He doesn't tackle, has absolutely no goal threat, doesn't do a lot of running and barely plays a forward pass. He will get the ball, check inside and pass the ball sideways to the first man. Supposedly the rumour he has a poor attitude also

If he was Scottish and not Belgian and we signed him he'd have been hunted long ago. Offers absolutely nothing. Would be glad to see the back of him also, genuinely worse than Lundstram

And to think I was worried about us picking up injuries tonight.

There's not one player tonight who we'd miss in the cup final.

Soft as shit. We are not winning 70:30 challenges in our favour.
When we do challenge he gives a foul to them. They half us and the ref says play on. How Sylla is not on a card, I will never know. Fully expected the wee turd to card both him and Silva over handbags though, surprised he didn't.

Back