Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Well, that puts to bed the "if he had picked this or that for the OF' arguments to bed.

Whole squad is rank and needs to be fucked off.
It’s pretty much what I’ve been saying.
People have been looking for anything, in desperation, to explain our loss in form, different players, formation etc, but it’s as simple as, this current squad just aren’t good enough and no amount of turd polishing is going to change that.

PC isnt blameless here mate, you must surely have some doubts?
Some folk simply refuse to see what's in front of them.
They did the exact same thing with Gio and Beale as well.
There's zero, absolutely zero style of play and defensively we are an absolute shambles and have been for fucking months.
What do our coaches actually work on with these players on a daily basis that they can't do the simple things well??

We went on a strong run but really the quality of the players is shining through. Defensively not good enough. Weak in midfield. Attackers that spend most of their time falling over. Dessers with pass marks along with Butland.

Seems to some you can have 7 months with the players and basically teach them nothing at all, create little structure and no style and it’s all totally fine and all on the players.

We were flying when he came in and things were looking good, at one point I thought we were going to romp the title.

Since then w
Seems to some you can have 7 months with the players and basically teach them nothing at all, create little structure and no style and it’s all totally fine and all on the players.

We were flying when PC came in and at one point looked favourites for the title.

We then almost overnight resorted to Gio / Beale form and then everything fell to pieces.

Then the OF debacles where the manager cant see where the problem is.

These things dont just happen and Im convinced something has happened behind the scenes, these players are playing for the manager, its clear as day.

Is it just me who's doubting Phil Clement?
Nope but I think you'd be wrong to.

Our squad is crap, and it's now completely injured and crap.

Phil is now getting even further indication of which fringe players should also be anywhere near our squad next season.

Some folk simply refuse to see what's in front of them.
They did the exact same thing with Gio and Beale as well.
There's zero, absolutely zero style of play and defensively we are an absolute shambles and have been for fucking months.
What do our coaches actually work on with these players on a daily basis that they can't do the simple things well??

I’ve seen this movie before, Im not convinced anymore and I think deep down we know how it ends dont we?

I don’t necessarily agree or disagree with your point but how many managers can we go through with these same players? At some point we need to persist with a manager and make major changes to senior players in our team. We can’t just keep binning managers.
Why the custodians of our club can’t see this is beyond me.
A blind man on a flying horse can see the common denominator.

They have completely given up, never thought I would say it but am actually glad league was finished at the weekend, can you imagine the sheer pain of watching this lot needing them to try and score a barrowload of goals.
Tav and Raskin have been completely non existant.
The majority of these players don’t know what it actually means to play for rangers

Can it get much worse ? Well done McCausland but he missed a sitter which they presented us with at 0-0 after a mistake - just can't do that.

Don’t care about Tavs goals for, what’s the goals against down his side? Always missing or not tackling (Maeda example), at one point, when Ross is tracking back, Tav is in old inside LEFT position ffs. Get him off fir the sake of the team Rangers are bigger than any player
He was marking a player elsewhere at both goals. Was MacAuslands job to try and stop a cross coming in twice. Open your eyes

Wrong. Players = shitebags. They have done this season after season.

Why are we still surprised and looking for excuses for them? The core of this squad must be moved on in the summer. No more excuses, no more HoF inductees, no more "how will we replace our right backs goals?" Get them all to %^*& and let a proper manager build a winning squad.
I don’t think people understand that if we want to get rid of players, someone else has to want them, and that someone else has to match what we are paying them. Otherwise they can sit tight and pick up free money every week. It’s not football manager.

Do you know what, so would I. Even if it’s a team of jobbers set up well organised and horrible to play against. Then slowly add quality when the funds allow. As the current efforts aren’t working. Total clearout with no ghosts of the past allowed to stay

We need rid of every serial loser in the building who will be forever remembered for losing!

All the posters blaming Clement walking in to the same trap that the same players have laid for beale, gio, and how it was heading under Gerrard.

Some trick to pull off to be fair.

Definition of madness sticking with same players and expecting different results...

It’s starting to look like the people choosing these managers are useless.
I can maybe give you Beale, who was untested and immediately failed elsewhere.

Gio and Clement were title-winners elsewhere, Clement multiple times, and Gio got us to a European final. They clearly weren't useless before.

There's something toxic at Ibrox, whether it's the culture or the leaders in the team or whatever else. Players become bottlers. They sign for us, look good for 5 games, and immediately start to spin their wheels or decline. They get injured, or they never play well, and they just cave under pressure.

Not for 90% of us there’s not. Will it to happen all you want, but he will be our manager this time next year.
Shite isn’t it? Team selections weird, weird use of one of our best players, hoof it to f*ck and hope for the best tactics with no target man… Especially shite when there’s a better manager 20mile down the M77.

It's not the manager who needs to go, even if there are some niggly doubts possibly kicking in. He does need next season. However, the board need to be held fully responsible for not getting it right this year. There can be no excuses for the recruitment. They simply MUST be absolutely bang on or feel the absolute wrath of the support. The board get away with absolute murder at the best of times but another season of abject failure is not acceptable.

Back