Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

You sell them. Rumours of Tav and Goldson going to Saudi. King and Davies will be moved on. I don’t think the manager fancies Raskin or Cantwell I wouldn’t be surprised if they were moved on. Silva will be gone. Dessers won’t be our main striker. Mcausland isn’t a starter and won’t be on much. Questions over Yilmaz fitness levels although he’s good when he is fit, but could easily sell him if needed.

Probably being hyperbolic saying 1, but I wouldn’t be surprised if only 3 of them are part of our regular starters. If it’s much more than that we will be in trouble.
Howard times do people on here need told. We cannot just sell any player. We need a team to offer money and the player to say yes. It's that simple. Without both of those things we won't sell a single player. We cannot sell them without them knowing. Wish people would also stop saying moved on. It can't and won't work like that.

The only thing that I can think of for our loss of form is that the core group has decided that they have had enough and are looking forward to retirement. They have made their pile and just want to get out unhurt and have a good life. This would spread to the younger players and they could be excused for saying if, he won’t do it then why the f*** should I.
Roll on the day after the cup final when we all can have enthusiasm for the new season and time will let us forget the end of this.one.
Dreading Hampden

Dessers needs to learn to win these pks he wants you still have to go for the ball and make the jersey pull more obvious. Not stop and throw your arms up.

Silva is so weak man. Sima would have gone right through that and smashed the header into the top bag.

And that's a blatant penalty for the sexual assault on Dessers.

If only we’d had Ridvan the last 4/5 games, we’ve sorely missed his link up play on the left and driving runs through left/centre midfield.

The squad is only piss poor when it's not winning. It was revitalised when we beat Betis 3-2, won a cup and went on a winning run to put us on a path to the title. We've been decimated by injuries (mostly recently), but we still had enough of a squad available when our bottle literally collapsed when it was in our hands.

Even before injuries, this long ball nonsense had been countered by teams. If Clement starts next season with new players built around the same tactic, he won't last long. Same if he continues with the delusional press comments that from the outside, looks like he's watching a different team every week?
Great response. Although, I do still think that many of the squad just don’t cut it. We looked good against Betis as you but it’s easy to get players up for a European tie.

I should have maybe said the squad lacks professionalism.

I'd have left Yilly on, good shift.

icegif-520.gif

Silva actually seems to pull his head away from the ball at headers.

Never seen him put his forehead through the ball yet.

Scatter guns out, but I don't think Diamonde or Raskin have been the issue so far. Dessers, statue, can't hold it up, every lay off has been pish. Silva, same as usual. McCausland really poor, he sneaks a goal, but at fault for 2 lost. Cantwell, positive but won't pass it on, but then 3 in front piss poor. Tav, not great, anonymous really. Yilmaz, full of energy but no composure and keeps giving it away. Davies and King doing what they have to so far, but not helped by rest of team.
Really?

Dessers, “Every lay off has been pish”?

First half turned his man and set up Silva who then hit the bar.

“Statue”
Outjumps the Dundee defence to score with a great header?

Or do these plays not count??

Back