Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

For all the people saying we've not tactics and its all long ball stuff, there has been some decent football played 2nd half and not a lot of long aimless punts
There has been. That doesn't change the fact we haven't seen any decent football since the Hearts game at Ibrox

Howard times do people on here need told. We cannot just sell any player. We need a team to offer money and the player to say yes. It's that simple. Without both of those things we won't sell a single player. We cannot sell them without them knowing. Wish people would also stop saying moved on. It can't and won't work like that.
Davies is a classic example. He has another year in his contract and he’s not going anywhere.

Legend has it we used to start playing well before we went 2-0 down, but I can't imagine that's true.

Probably just a myth like Nessie, a fit and firing Leigh Griffiths, and Fife women that are nice to look at.

For all the people saying we've not tactics and its all long ball stuff, there has been some decent football played 2nd half and not a lot of long aimless punts

I actually do think even first half you could see Tav and Yilmaz tucking in to midfield and trying to play the inverted full back role a bit.

I’m clinging to hope that that is how Clement wants us to play and the long ball stuff has just been due to lack of resources

Edit - not that I’m saying we played well first half just that I thought Yilmaz was okay

You sell them. Rumours of Tav and Goldson going to Saudi. King and Davies will be moved on. I don’t think the manager fancies Raskin or Cantwell I wouldn’t be surprised if they were moved on. Silva will be gone. Dessers won’t be our main striker, interesting to see whether he is kept or not. Mcausland isn’t a starter. Questions over Yilmaz fitness levels although he’s good when he is fit, but could easily sell him if needed.

Probably being hyperbolic saying 1, but I wouldn’t be surprised if only 3 of them are part of our regular starters. If it’s much more than that we will be in trouble.
With every great clear out, we never get shot of as many as we think we should

Cantwell (THe Brat), as Irish, English described him and Silva, during the discussion at half time.

Well done Todd.

Back