Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Davies is better than Souttar, just so happens he's never available.so hopefully we can find a taker.
He has apparently been offered at least two moves and rejected them. As far as I understand, he intends to stay in Glasgow until the end of his contract.
His family is settled and there is an ongoing family matter that is contributing to his desire to stay.

He has apparently been offered at least two moves and rejected them. As far as I understand, he intends to stay in Glasgow until the end of his contract.
His family is settled and there is an ongoing family matter that is contributing to his desire to stay.
Oh no.
Another 2 years ?

I know it's very Cyriel to delay getting a shot away, but I reckon he's held back there because he's feeling his hamstring.

Edit: Then he goes and smashes it from the edge of the box. FFS Cyriel.

Get him off though, take no chances. I'd rather start Scott Wright at no. 9 at Hampden than put all my hopes into Roofe managing one last hurrah.

Just got to hope a good pre season does him well. Big Phil has done well helping other players with injury problems become a bit more resilient.

If he could stay fit he's one of our better options. We were much much better with him at the back and Sterling than any other combo recently.

“Dessers signals to the bench and points to his hamstring”.

Aye why not, every one else has been f**king injured this season.

Tin hat on here, but I don’t think people appreciate the pace on the ball for the Dessers miss. It’s just a few yards out but it wasn’t as easy a take as is made out to be imo. The speed + height of the ball made it difficult (there was no other way Camtwell could’ve played it though).

Back