Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

First, good win and well done to the players for actually standing up and coming back to ultimately win comfortably.

But it's hard to escape the frustration. This only underlines what a tragic waste this past six weeks has been for us. Turn the draw at Ibrox into a win, or the defeat at Parkhead into a draw, one win out of Motherwell, Dundee away or Ross County, and it's still game right on at this point. The margins really are that fine, but the manner in which we threw it away this past month has made it look so much worse. We did all the damage ourselves.

Again, he’s one of those players I’d have no problem staying.

We need a squad, he’s almost always fit and every backup player we have to sign this summer drains resources away from signing the first choice players that we desperately need to improve.
I'd keep him as well. He's no world beater but can come in and use his pace

Strange game. Saw the best and worst of Dessers again but I like him.

Tavernier is finished, I love the player but his legs look like they’ve completely gone these last few months.

Was nice to see us play some football on the ground 2nd half instead of the hoof ball we saw all first half!

McCausland. Looked like a lost little boy, scores goal and had one his best performances in some time in that second half. Amazing what a wee confidence boost does, hope he kicks on as I really wasn't seeing it

Well done to the young team and the cameo from Wright. A team with a bit of pace and willing to get forward and not afraid to shoot made all the difference.

Again, he’s one of those players I’d have no problem staying.

We need a squad, he’s almost always fit and every backup player we have to sign this summer drains resources away from signing the first choice players that we desperately need to improve.

I'd tend to agree. He cany be starting crucial old firm games though!

is it the law that any rtv commentator must sound a miserable bastard?

graham dorrans, lewis mcleod, kevin thomson................

Where was that performance in the first half? Why do this team need to be booed off the park to get a reaction out of them?

2 more and then Killie win 3-0 and then..... it couldn't could it?!!?
andrews_marvin_glasgow_rangers_kneeling.jpg

Back