Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Imagine what a leader in the middle of the park could do? If Clement can get a similar mentality to himself and stick him in the heart of that team, I think we'll be fine. And it ain't Raskin, Dio or Sterling. We need that from outside of the club and Scotland.
There'll always be times we go behind due to luck or mistakes but if someone can grab them by the scruff of the neck apart from the manager and bring them back into after 10 minutes instead of 40 minutes, we'd be tough to beat, even with a few of the lads tonight.

Doesn't make too much difference, 3 goals in it, they lose by 1 it's down to 2. Last game they lose by 1 we win by 2 it's that tight. No expectation if it happening, but...

Four goals in it, but your point stands, mate.

The thought of them losing their last two games and still winning the league by 1 goal gives me curly teeth.

Cantwell seems a bit pissed off to say the least.

Decent comeback though. Hopefully gives some confidence for the final

Be told he's not in the plans, told to look for a club and a wee pay off will be negotiated.
How it normally works.
You new to football?
No. Our Chairman has stated no players will be paid off. Players will be happy to sit ok their arse if told they aren't in plans. Why would a player like Wright accept say half his yearly salary and go elsewhere. He won't. The Turkish team couldn't even afford enough to pay him

Another rollercoaster season, where there’s lot of ups and downs, excitement and anticipation but the brakes come on before the ride has finished!!

After all the negatives of late, good to see that second half performance.

Thought wee Ridvan was excellent and provided more excitement and positive movement than we’ve seen of late.

Lots of effort from Silva, Cantwell, there’s a player in Diomande and Dessers nets again, which is less surprising than Scott Wright getting two!!

All the young boys can hold their heads high after performances I can only describe as refreshing.

As someone said earlier, very mixed emotions tonight which is a big improvement on emotions after Sunday!

No. Our Chairman has stated no players will be paid off. Players will be happy to sit ok their arse if told they aren't in plans. Why would a player like Wright accept say half his yearly salary and go elsewhere. He won't. The Turkish team couldn't even afford enough to pay him
Cause he'll get a wee pay off to make up the shortfall in his wages. I never mentioned Turkey. Lol.
I'm not getting involved with you at this time of night. You always have to be right even though you talk pish.

Cause he'll get a wee pay off to make up the shortfall in his wages. I never mentioned Turkey. Lol.
I'm not getting involved with you at this time of night. You always have to be right even though you talk pish.
Aye no problem ya clown. If the player doesn't want a pay off for less money we can't make.him leave. Clueless

Pay how exactly ? incase you hadn't noticed we don't win eff all

A 5 -2 win over Dundee seems to really pull the wool over a lot of people's eyes.

Ridiculous
You are joking that was a reserve team who gave a performance second half and with a full focused starting 11 we will pump that mob in the final , and believe you me that lot will crumble against Kilmarnock can see them taking at least a two goal win against them and st midden are no mugs

RTV- up until Rangers took the lead it was the Tony fuckin Docherty show. We couldn't go 5 minutes without a close-up of the master tactician.

At 3-2 he wasn't seen again?

Hardly the most important issue of the evening but I'm on the cider tonight and quite the keyboard warrior!

You are joking that was a reserve team who gave a performance second half and with a full focused starting 11 we will pump that mob in the final , and believe you me that lot will crumble against Kilmarnock can see them taking at least a two goal win against them and st midden are no mugs
:))

The board of course ... 4.5m going on dio already... and more will be spent simple...if you think no money will be spent you will be very disappointed..

Correct. We are going to be freeing up a huge amount of wages with high earners like Lundstram, Roofe and Barisic all leaving. That alone, surely will give us enough of a room to maneuver in terms of FFP.

RTV- up until Rangers took the lead it was the Tony fuckin Docherty show. We couldn't go 5 minutes without a close-up of the master tactician.

Hardly the most important issue of the evening but I'm on the cider tonight and quite the keyboard warrior!
Think we would have had the Sky feed. Actually was it on Sky?

Couldn't get RTV. It was showing the mhanks game.

Credit where it's due... That was some comeback!

However, what an awful first half where we were lethargic and completely lacking direction.

In many ways that match mirrored the Jekyll and Hyde nature of our season. There have been times when we've lacked focus and teams have picked us apart with ease. Then there are other times when we play great one touch attacking football and sliced through defences like butter. The main thing we've lacked though is consistency.

Credit to young McCausland who made the difference with his goal. He showed great desire and his work rate was great throughout. If we had gone in 2 down I dont know if we would have made the comeback we did

A nod to Cantwell as well. I know many dont rate him but for me he is our most skillful player and should start every game. He was my MOTM tonight

Keep believing...

Don't we use the Sky stream when it's on TV?

Back