MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee Utd - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Great performance by the entire squad today. Clean sheet record is a massive bonus. Well done Rangers. #LetsGo #55

Best performance in a long long time.

although I do admit to having butterflies near the end for the clean sheet record

Perfect performance. 4 goals, clean sheet, a 119 year old record beaten, and an atmosphere and a confidence growing with every game, clean sheet and win.
Marred ever so slightly by 4 injuries in the match, a needless substitution and a shockingly bad, and I mean one of the very worst refereeing decisions I’ve encountered in a very long time by a well known cheating scumbag referee.

call it out Rangers.
We are on our way to stopping this nonsense fake 10 shite the plastics keep going on about. Knock them off their fucking perch this season Rangers.

Totally agree!,we have to have learned from previous years,that these CHEATING officials cost us points,and injuries to our players through their bias, negligence,and cheating.
We have to start calling them out!

I thought we majestic at times going forward today, Davis and Kamara were tremendous as was Arfield when he came on, defence was very poor the last 15 minutes and lucky not to lose a goal, delighted with the performance today but really worried about our injuries now piling up.

That was excellent today. Back to front. Played some genuinely lovely football.

Defence as solid as a rock. Midfield dynamic and super efficient. Creative, fluid and threatening in attack.

No poor performers. Outstanding contributions from Helander, Goldson, Tavernier, Davis, Arfield, Kent and Roofe.

Improving with every game.

You could sense Clancy hovering like a vulture to red card Borna to the point Stevie substituted him.

Aside from the injuries and the missed chances - it could easily have been seven or eight - that was a magnificent afternoon's football.

Every time the cheat is in the middle you'll notice SG sub those who have been booked.

Quite a few excellent performances today, we just looked a class above them.

But how United finished with 11 men is a mystery, 2 stonewall red card tackles, one causing a bad injury and one that could have done.

Actually it's not a mystery, the referee is determined to do what he can to help his heroes claim 10.

Some really intelligent play today in the forward line which was pleasing to see. Kamara was fantastic, Kent showing why we paid £7m for him and Roofe getting better and better.

Great assist from Hagi for the first but would still like to see more from him.

Is this the road that Mickey Mellon is goin down wi that bunch of thugs of his.

They are goin back down sharpish.
When they first came up I thought they wouldn’t be a decent side with some pretty good footballers. Mellon looks like he’s wanting to turn them in to just another SPFL side.

Some really intelligent play today in the forward line which was pleasing to see. Kamara was fantastic, Kent showing why we paid £7m for him and Roofe getting better and better.

Great assist from Hagi for the first but would still like to see more from him.
Assists

Arfield must have played himself into the starting eleven. Best I've seen him in ages.

There are several posirives today which can be hard to focus on with all those injuries. Any early news on the injured?

Sick of it, we are far far too soft like jelly our captain wow!! and I've been banging on about this, we will never learn, get me a time machine, get me back to the big jock and Souness days hate what we've become,,, soft as jelly
giphy.gif

Defence as solid as a rock. Midfield dynamic and super efficient. Creative, fluid and threatening in attack.

No poor performers. Outstanding contributions from Helander, Goldson, Tavernier, Davis, Arfield, Kent and Roofe.

You're right and it was a joy to watch.
Every player played their part and even the subs played exceptionally well when they came on.
For me the highlights were how much our passing game has improved and when we lost possession we hunted in packs to win the ball back.
Altogether a very impressive performance!

I absolutely despise Dundee United and I'm so happy that they are absolute dung. I'm delighted it'll only be a few months before we get to pump them again and hopefully it happens to them on a weekly basis until they are sent packing back to the Championship...before going out of business. I hope all their fans never get over their demise and start following a rugby team instead and I would like every player they have to pick up a career ending injury.

Two most pleasing aspects of today’s game fir me were, firstly, the tempo......slowed it down and sped it up when we needed to, so much better from us,and secondly, the quality of the depth in our squad......everyone played their part today, was fantastic to watch!
That's good to hear. They cant keep running at full pelt for 90 mins.

Agree with all except you missed out praise for the MOTM ;)

Fantastic today. Tav, Kamara, Arfield, Barisic and even Bassey were stand out for me, but no failures. The Bassey sub was well warranted and a good decision before Clancy got the chance to have him off. Dundee Utd ? Pretty much a disgrace - another team of hammer throwers for the top division. And Clancy does what Clancy does - compare and contrast to Jack getting sent off v Aberdeen for identical situation.

Latest posts

Back