Rangers v FC Midtjylland -Home game tickets.

Public sale was open last Friday when I bought 4 tickets. Which is strange because it does say general sale starts on the 8th.

That was the unsold season ticket seats.The full public sale starts tomorrow when folk will get a much better choice in terms of seat availability.
Whit? That sounds crazy. Wouldn't have thought there would be many left after the unsold season tickets were gone. Expect this to be sell out anyway.

Whit? That sounds crazy. Wouldn't have thought there would be many left after the unsold season tickets were gone. Expect this to be sell out anyway.
Not that crazy,history shows that many season ticket holders (for a variety of reasons) don’t take up their seats for the additional games.

Not that crazy,history shows that many season ticket holders (for a variety of reasons) don’t take up their seats for the additional games.
I meant after the unsold season tickets were sold to the public. Surely only a handful left.

That was the unsold season ticket seats.The full public sale starts tomorrow when folk will get a much better choice in terms of seat availability.

I think you are getting mixed up a bit here. The tickets that went on sale last week are the 4 thousand or so seats that are kept back ie not season tickets.
As you say though, loads of ST holders don’t buy their seat for games out with the league games. All these seats will become available tomorrow. Hopefully that makes sense :)

I think you are getting mixed up a bit here. The tickets that went on sale last week are the 4 thousand or so seats that are kept back ie not season tickets.
As you say though, loads of ST holders don’t buy their seat for games out with the league games. All these seats will become available tomorrow. Hopefully that makes sense :)
Yes,the seats that are not held by season ticket holders ie the duff seats :)

Back