Match Thread Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Right now I will take a 1-0 win, no injuries and some minutes for players coming back from long term injuries and move onto the scum with a full squad to pick from. Get It Done Rangers!

Butland
Tav Goldson Souttar Barisic
Lundstram Diomande
Roofe Cantwell Lawrence
Silva
That would be my starting 11 today but God knows what players are actually 100% available

This is the game that gives us momentum for the run in, or puts us under huge pressure next weekend. Right now any win is good and I will take it. We might need 3 to achieve that today. They give us problems with their pace on the break. 3-2 Rangers, or 3-1 if it’s a more comfortable day at the back..

Was goldson doing a fitness test or something as the video on twitter there all in suits and shoes but goldson in tracksuit and trainers

A good win for us today and a few goals gives us the confidence going into next week. Give sima and sterling a run out as well today and be ready and confident to give them a scudding next week

We play with the same intensity as we did against Benfica then we should blow Hibs away.
The beauty of football is there are no guarantees but it’s a must win to keep the title pressure on.

You don't get a bonus point by scoring more goals.
Win and the rest will take care of itself
That’s incredibly short sighted - goals will matter.

It’s highly probable that this title race will go to the wire.

Additionally there’s the confidence of the team, and the fans (plus the inverse effect on the other mob).

There will be games where we grind results out, and perhaps today might turn out to be one of them, but we should be aiming to nail these teams to the floor.

Additionally there’s the confidence of the team, and the fans (plus the inverse effect on the other mob).

There will be games where we grind results out, and perhaps today might turn out to be one of them, but we should be aiming to nail these teams to the floor.
6 points in our next 2 games and we are 2 clear with a game in hand. Goals won't be close to a factor for the league if we win our pre split games

We dropped points immediately after pumping hearts 5 0 and Celtic dropped points after putting 7 by Dundee

I really don't care how many goals we win the 3 points by

I'm not sure "statement wins" mean anything except in fans heads

Might be better to take the foot off the gas if we are 2 or 3 up late in the game, preserve ourselves for the next one
We won 2-1 against Kilmarnock immediately after pumping Hearts 5-0. Pedanticloyal :cool:

Of course we should but win first

1-0 this week and next leaves us in a fantastic position, I’d take that right now

GJ7FJnQW4AAGWZj

Back