Match Thread Rangers v Hibernian - 15:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
S8IbJ5b.png

3 wins to finish the season giving us 7 wins in a row. Sets a marker down for next season. Into the Hivs. #LetsGo

Lets do this mob Rangers 3 points no injuries and no red cards and we march right into the beasty boys and play them off the park

This will be a harder game than our recent ones vs Hearts (twice), Motherwell and Sheep.

I don't think Hibs have lost a league game since their new manager took over.

What will help us is I don't think they'll come and just defend. I think they'll try to have a go which should leave us more space to play as opposed to the usual situation of having to break down a packed defense.

Should be a good game between two of the form teams in the league right now.

For me it has got to be the same team as last week if everyone is fit with Alfie on the bench, this team doesn't deserve to be broken up. If Jack isn't fit I would move Arfield to central midfield and give Alfie a chance to play inside right (as he does for Colombia).
Defo
Kent Alfie
Arfield
Kamara Davis
Flano Tav
Katic Goldson
McGregor

It would be nice to see a few youth players on the bench as well, if we are not going to give them a run out at this stage of the season when will we?

Last edited:
Think I'm right in saying we've never won all 5 games after the split.
Time to put that right and go into the summer with a winning habit.
If no injuries, same 11 as last week.

I’ve commented a few times over the last few years that I want to see a row of 5 x ‘W’ below our name on @DocStone graohic. We never seem to quite get there.

Today’s the day! Tough game though, with a victory by just a single goal.
Have we won 5 games in a row since promotion?

Have we won 5 games in a row since promotion?

Thinking back, we may have had a run of 6 wins leading up to Christmas 2016. I’d forgotten all about that. We then drew with St Johnstone and lost 1-2 to the Dhims at Ibrox. I think that’s the only time we’ve got beyond 4 league wins in a row since we returned to the top division. Be nice to hit 7 by the end of the season.

If Jack doesn’t make it, McCrorie needs to play. Don’t break up a system that has been working. Candeias and Morelos off the bench after the hour will give us fresh legs if needed

Going to be a harder game than the past previous four. Unlike Aberdeen they've got genuine width and pace that can harm us. Need to win and get this no wins against them monkey of our backs.

I think we will win by at least 2, as I see Hivs playing more open football than most visitors which will obviously give us more space.

Any youngsters likely to get some time today?

Seems the only game we stick one or two on the bench

Given the way we have played against Hivs this season if we can take our chances we will win the game

Past 2 games we have played them off the park but just not been clinical enough in front of goal

Hopefully today we can sort that and win

3 - 1 Rangers

One for the Statos.

We've had some bizarre Kick times over the years but have we every kicked off a 3.30 on Sunday ?

Just keep on winning games. Think this is going to be a game with plenty of goals. 4-2 The Rangers.

Just got a sneaky feeling we are going to skud this lot today. 4 or 5 nil

Also, remember the mentally challenged barrier will remain in place so access to certain parts of the ground are restricted coming from certain directions

It is strange to have lost the league yesterday but to be thoroughly looking forward to today and the next two games. Some of the football we have played in recent weeks has been excellent. And for the first time in a long time it truly feels like a good summer in the transfer window and we will go into next season believing that we have a right good chance of winning the league (them appointing Lennon wouldn't do any harm either).

Another game at Ibrox where once again i'm asking myself are we capable of hitting them for five.

I know if we score early and take our chances this is not beyond us.

Another modest bet on 5-0 and 5-1 just in case.

just watched us beat the scum 3 nil in 2007 what a cowardly little piece of shit scott mcdonald was doing shaggers leg from behind, f uck what a great game real tackles no quarter given and Nacho doing what he does best

Back