Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

The way we have been playing recently I'll predict a long slog of a game, but I thunk we will win 3-1, Dessers Hat-Trick incoming :D

Cheers bro, and absolutely, of course I’d love to be wrong and be quote replied and ridiculed for months on here if people seen fit lol. I’d happily take that if it meant we won the title, but I’ve never been one for blind faith, I just call it as I see it.

It angers me no end what these players have let slip, and aye folk will argue that we “did well to get into this position after the start we had”, but likewise that doesn’t forgive shitting the bed. Aye they did well for getting back into the position we WERE in, not the one we find ourselves in now after Ross County and Dundee.

If they turn round and scud Kilmarnock 4-0 today, I’ll be stunned. I can easily see another turgid, frustrating, stuffy, narrow win.
Folk also ignore it's been happening for years too mate, look at the pish some folk talk because they are being given a reality check. All over our discussion with no basis for their argument.

I remember helicopter Sunday. We had resigned ourselves that the league was lost and it all changed over a few minutes. Strange things can happen in a title race. Just keep winning and see how it pans out in the next fortnight.
Thats all the majority want and strongly believe, despite what the vocal minority scream about. They are just that, a minority.
Nobody will take the joy out of me watching Rangers and nobody will take away the dreams only the drama of football can provide

Any win today and next weekend will see the mutants under real pressure going away to Killie.
Aye, we messed up big style away to RC and Dundee, but if we win all remaining games I think we win the league.

A win with a performance today would be great , however I’ll take a killie defender slicing the ball onto the crossbar and hitting the killie keeper on the back of the napper for a one nil … we need to go into the game against the Selik with it all to play for , beat that mob and they will be rattled for the last few games.

It does, some of our fans don’t like when that truth is shone upon them either though.
And too many on here think blind faith makes them better than others. The facts and history are right there, we witnessed them with our own eyes.

Dessers’ winner against St Mirren was our first goal from open play in 3 league games. Until then we’d had two OG’s and a penalty, yet some here realistically expect us to score 4 or 5 today.

It folk want to ignore history with these players and believe they can deliver, that’s their call. I just can’t see past the cold hard facts staring me in the face when it comes to these players.

Not a ropic for today but the big concern for me isnt what we do this summer. Its what they do. With us breathing down their necks do they finally open the purse strings snd try and ensure we can't catch up
Hopefully if true they're holding back money for other things.

GMz0ea9WYAAYTGt

I
Cheers bro, and absolutely, of course I’d love to be wrong and be quote replied and ridiculed for months on here if people seen fit lol. I’d happily take that if it meant we won the title, but I’ve never been one for blind faith, I just call it as I see it.

It angers me no end what these players have let slip, and aye folk will argue that we “did well to get into this position after the start we had”, but likewise that doesn’t forgive shitting the bed. Aye they did well for getting back into the position we WERE in, not the one we find ourselves in now after Ross County and Dundee.

If they turn round and scud Kilmarnock 4-0 today, I’ll be stunned. I can easily see another turgid, frustrating, stuffy, narrow win.
agree with everything you've just said but you'll probably get slaughtered on here for being "negative". Their gaffer will have them very well organised Today it'll be a tricky game for us.

Very strange feeling today. The nerves should be more intense but we’ve been robbed of that the last two weeks

Hopeful of a good victory today going in to next weekend.

And too many on here think blind faith makes them better than others. The facts and history are right there, we witnessed them with our own eyes.

Dessers’ winner against St Mirren was our first goal from open play in 3 league games. Until then we’d had two OG’s and a penalty, yet some here realistically expect us to score 4 or 5 today.

It folk want to ignore history with these players and believe they can deliver, that’s their call. I just can’t see past the cold hard facts staring me in the face when it comes to these players.
Are OG's not also scored from open play? Did they just knock the ball into their own net for a laugh as they were so bored and not under pressure or did our play force it? Stats can be manipulated any way you like but that's pushing it mate to say we've only scored once from open play over those games.

Looks like Sterling right wing in a 4-2-3-1 again which is frustrating. We can't go with that next week.

I know we've got injuries and struggling to field a team blah blah blah but we know how Kilmarnock are going to set up and we've went with a left winger who we dont want and has been awful in recent weeks and shoe horning Sterling into right wing.

Zero creativity there and will struggle to create anything in the final 3rd. Not to mention Borna and Lundstram in there, 2 players playing not to get injured for their new club. (this isn't a dig, its just natural behaviour) It's going to be a long watch.

Silva Barisic were woeful last week and Lundstram wasn’t any better,Sima is a big miss yet again playing with no pace up front.

Yilmaz back on the bench and will hopefully get some minutes today before starting at the Paedo Factory next weekend

Give us a healthy win today please Rangers

But it’s football, cold hard facts and history mean little in the 90 minutes. If that weren’t so we wouldn’t have reached 2 European finals in the last 16 years. We wouldn’t have turned a 5 point defect with 5 games to go into a league win etc

anything can happen, will it? Likely not.
But if you don’t have a crumb of optimism or belief then genuinely why are you going?

It’s not expecting. We need to win by 4/5 goals to have a realistic chance of winning the league.
It's 7 goals. A two goal win next week - however unlikely - reduces that to just 3 goals. A loss for them at Killie and a win for us against Dundee probably wipes that out and takes us to a last day shootout. Right now I'd take that, even if the odds would still be against us.

We are under enough pressure already without heaping unrealistic expectations/demands on the team to rattle in the goals. Though I fully expect the moans and groans to start at Ibrox if we aren't 3-0 up by half time.:rolleyes:

Truth is, 2 points out of 9 in the space of 10 days in early April has left us f*cked.

What the hell have this team shown us in the last 6 weeks to give you any kind of confidence we can go there and win? These players are terrified of their place.

And folk can spare me the “never surrender” patter … any fan who looks at things realistically without blind faith will know these players have shat the bed.

Folk bullishly talking about going to the midden and winning, yet the same players shat it against Ross County and Dundee when the summit was there not just for the taking, but with daylight between us and them.

The league is over, we’re treading water waiting on the inevitable, waiting to be put out our misery.

These players cannot and will not deliver, they don’t have the mentality, we’ve watched this movie so many times we’ve worn out the f**king tape.

That’s not defeatist, that’s not surrendering, that’s just harsh realism slapping you square between the eyes.

The players Clement has to select from, especially in the forward area, are not good enough. Looking today at Silva and McCausland/Wright either side of Dessers. God help us.
Never surrender ffs.

All that you say may well be true, but where’s the fun in that?

If we surrendered everything to that mob today we would be as well hanging in the tickets, putting the tops in the bin and shutting the place down and ending it forever.

Big Marvin said keep believing, and look what happened.

We’ve came back from this before and can do again.

Starting today.

Nobody thinks they are better, some of us just like to watch Rangers playing football without the debate spilling over from respectful analysis on form, tactics into pure opinion based on negative emotions, players are shitebags etc Not saying that's you but most negative posters follow this train of thought and it's why you will get pushback

Back