Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Not great 11 and poor bench but it's where we are.
If we had woke from a coma today needed 5 wins for a chance at the title then we would be buzzing but these past weeks have sucked the life out us all. Just need to win and worry about next week layer.

Bonus Yilmaz back and needs st least 45mins game time & must start next week.

Let’s hope today we get some luck, big D has his shooting boots on and play our part.

Team pretty much picked itself due to injuries, with the exception of shoehorning Sterling in again on the wing. Maybe its the day he pushes Tav forward one and let's Sterling play his natural position, but I doubt it...

Glad Borna is playing as it gives us balance and some threat from the left side. However silva has a better impact for the other team as much as ours.

Never surrender ffs.

All that you say may well be true, but where’s the fun in that?

If we surrendered everything to that mob today we would be as well hanging in the tickets, putting the tops in the bin and shutting the place down and ending it forever.

Big Marvin said keep believing, and look what happened.

We’ve came back from this before and can do again.

Starting today.
Big Marv played in a team that had winners in it, competing against a Celtic team that still feared us and dare I say respected us on a professional level.

The game has changed. We have no winners. And they look down their noses at us with a level of arrogance I’ve never felt in our game before.

They do not fear us.

Marv had a basis for “Keep believing”, he had a dressing room that believed it, and a Celtic team who were terrified of us breathing down their neck even after beating us to go 5 clear back in 04/05.

This Rangers team are not that Rangers team. How hard is it for people to get into their heads that we lost decades of winning foundations in 2012, our club are now bereft of a built in, dyed in the wool, winning mentality.

I’m leaving it there because I’m getting angry now, not at you or anyone on this board, but these same f**king players. Letting us down, time and again.

3 of the starting 11 will be gone in the summer for definite, question marks over at least one or two others. I know its all we have but its not a great way to challenge for the league.

Borna against Armstrong again. There goes any hopes for a nice and relaxing routine win haha.

Good ridvan back in bench, hopefully we can give him minutes so he's back for OF
Nice easy day for borna then, the love in for Armstrong on here when he’s shit is utter madness

Nobody thinks they are better, some of us just like to watch Rangers playing football without the debate spilling over from respectful analysis on form, tactics into pure opinion based on negative emotions, players are shitebags etc Not saying that's you but most negative posters follow this train of thought and it's why you will get pushback
I get that mate, I just got a bit passionate and borderline angry the more I thought it things this morning. As I said to the other boy in my previous reply, I’m leaving it there … I don’t want to argue with fellow fans, I’m just frustrated.

I know we've got injuries and struggling to field a team blah blah blah but we know how Kilmarnock are going to set up and we've went with a left winger who we dont want and has been awful in recent weeks and shoe horning Sterling into right wing.

Zero creativity there and will struggle to create anything in the final 3rd. Not to mention Borna and Lundstram in there, 2 players playing not to get injured for their new club. (this isn't a dig, its just natural behaviour) It's going to be a long watch.
Silva isn’t a winger he has no pace to take the ball beyond the defences,opposing teams have all day to get back in shape the time it takes us to attack.

I get that mate, I just got a bit passionate and borderline angry the more I thought it things this morning. As I said to the other boy in my previous reply, I’m leaving it there … I don’t want to argue with fellow fans, I’m just frustrated.
Let's just enjoy the game, well let's hopefully enjoy the result!

What are you expecting though?

If we didn’t do that it would be Matondo and Scott Wright.

Clement is pissing with the cock he has got right now
McCausland right, Cantwell narrow on the left, midfield 3 of Sterling Lundstram Dio? There are options there to change it up rather than stick with the same shape that hasn't been working for a wee while.

Almost feel sorry for the supporters that still have high hopes of a treble and expect some sort of high scoring win today.

We’ll probably get over the line today but it’’s only prolonging the inevitable now sadly.

We are utter garbage and haven’t turned in a good domestic performance since February.

A combination of injuries and mentally weak / shite players has taken it’s toll.
Have you copied and pasted big Phils pep talk before the lads run out today? Inspiring stuff!

Every time I see our team lately my first reaction is "ffs, why are they starting again" then I look at the bench and there's nobody I'd start in their place.

We need to score a good few goals today and lets be honest, that team just doesn't fill you with confidence that we will get them.

Injuries and poor recruitment have absolutely fvcked us this season.

Back