Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

WTAF does McAusland have to do to get a start again? It’s no coincidence that our form dipped when he went out injured. Now he can’t get a start!! Don’t get me started on Silva FFS…
Be better than Sterling in there.

Since his injury it’s no secret it still bothers him and he is playing in discomfort. He has shown nothing like his early season form because of it.

The end of the season can’t come quick enough for him either to get a proper rest and come back fully fit for pre season.

Sky coverage is becoming almost unwatchable. Suttons smirking face unbearable, wipe it off Rangers.

Silva starting, oh well, will give the guys who are bigger fans of Shankland than Glasgow Rangers something to fixate on

He's embarrassed Borna twice before, so shit or not he's been a problem in the past.
As much as I hate to admit it, he's their best creator of chances even when he's been doing nothing for an hour in games. Very good crosser of the ball, and we will always leave gaps with attacking so much.

We wouldn't get away with it now, but in days gone by you'd be telling someone to empty him early doors to dampen his enthusiasm.
I think if Yilmaz was fully fit his aggressive, but fair defending would be ideal.

WTAF does McAusland have to do to get a start again? It’s no coincidence that our form dipped when he went out injured. Now he can’t get a start!! Don’t get me started on Silva FFS…

He’s like others aren’t 100% fit and the manager is managing the best he can with the badly built & physically damaged squad Beale left.

In an ideal world. Just need to win today, any extra goals will be a bonus

He's right though, we do need to win by at least 3 or 4. If we have any serious ambitions of winning the league, we empty it on the field today.

Unfortunately this squad doesn't have the quality or mentality to do so I feel like. So we will console ourselves with this 'ideal world' bollocks.

Is Killie's final place confirmed?

If so hopefully they aren't as mega motivated as teams usually are against us and allows us to rack up a solid win

Gutting watching the highlights of the 2-1 game at Rugby Park back. We were terrible that night but I really thought we were going to win the league after it.

We need goals to give ourselves a chance so some support upfront for Dessers will help. He has been to isolated in recent weeks. We also need more goals from the midfield they are too defensive

I’m not saying McCausland is the long term answer. However, he’s the only player we currently have available that can provide width.

I’ve no idea why Clement can’t see that. To play both Silva and Sterling out of position but ahead of our only fit wide player is a worry.

Why is the Sutton prick in the studio today, just to noise up Boyd?

Why wouldn't he be? The two of them have been covering live Scottish games for ages. Folk were thinking he had been taken off our games last week, it was only due to us and them both being live.

I tend to think of myself as a realist rather than a pessimist, and I really should be full of nervous anticipation going into a game where we can fight to win the league. I'm just not feeling it.

another struggle, will create chances and miss them, Killie go down the park on their first attack and score assisted by some brain dead defending.

Spend the remainder of the game chasing it and hope in delaying the inevitable.

I fully expect it to be another hard game for us. It would make our Sunday if the team could make the game nice ’n easy with lots of goals for us. Somehow, I doubt it, but best to keep believing.

Feel like we need a win by at least five goals to keep our faint title hopes alive.
Games like this separate the average jobbers from decent players, Dessers for example needs to step up and stop the missing easy chances and start burying everything he gets.

another struggle, will create chances and miss them, Killie go down the park on their first attack and score assisted by some brain dead defending.

Spend the remainder of the game chasing it and hope in delaying the inevitable.
You forget about the nerve-shredding chance they’ll get a minute in :eek:

This game determines how the rest of this season goes.

There’s still lots to play for and still a title to be won.

Fucking come on Rangers and get it done!!

Can see them targeting our left side with Borna and Silva, especially with Armstrong down that wing.

Let's get right into these fuckin pie munchers, Rangers.

Back