Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

I watched us go in 1 down to the same team a few months ago and we won.

Why would today be different?

Same night, same pish in the match thread.

We don't just have to win. We need to win by a few and there's little sign of it. I wouldn't be shocked if we won but I don't see us hitting 4 or 5, which is what we need. I'd love them to prove me wrong!

We'll win this but I'm not convinced it solves or proves anything going forward.

This team is on it's knees physicallly and mentally.

Some of them look absolutely terrified.
I don't think we will today.

Too many performances like this, we're not going to get away with it every week.

We did it last week, just can't see it happening agsin

We've lost all train of thought since they went down to 10. No idea how to try and break them down.

Miller no that's not experience by Polwarth

He's jumped away from the ball, fouled Sterling himself, fell on the ball and handballed. You look like an idiot making stuff up Miller

We need to get Sterling on the ball a lot more, the Killie left back is already on a yellow and Sterling has him beat every time, the Killie left back will either foul him or let him go.

Dickinsons easily one a the worst referees i’ve ever saw

He used to do Pollok games a few years back and he was atrocious

I’d question how he ever made it to the top flight but for the fact the SFA are his bosses

That was never a foul from Sterling, the Killie player actually moved his hip drastically to buy the contact and then crumpled and grabbed the ball.

This is a team who have run their race, devoid of inspiration, little or no passion, zilch in mid-field, powder puff up top, anyone who thinks this team can go to the scum with Silva and Desser's up front next week should leave the crack pipe alone..

Honestly, if Cantwell was consistent he would be a good player. Shame he constantly makes the wrong choice or poorly executes the pass in the final 3rd.

Back