Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Now they are down to ten Cantwell and Diomande are both trying to do the same job.

Shape needs to change to get a second body in and around Dessers.

The worst thing is outside of a few who leave and the loans returning to their clubs, most of these players will still be here next season.

For all the frustration I feel at VAR, it has to be said the only decisions the officials seem to have got right today are the ones where they've had a look at replays.

The ref is getting pretty much every free kick wrong

We can't expect to win titles when we have a dozen players injured for most of the season every year. We have no options to change things during a game, and players are running on empty because they don't get a rest due to injury list.

Would take Lundstram off for an attacking player and move Sterling to the middle.
Is the correct decision, McCausland and move Sterling in middle. Pace of play then multiplies.
Cant see the manager doing that until it’s desperate o’clock.

If this team can’t win at home against a 10 man Kilmarnock side then we deserve absolutely fcuk all from the remainder it this season.

If Barasic makes even a modicum of effort to stop the cross and Tav doesn't let his man ghost off him then Big Jack stays on his line.
Clusterfuck, Butland is rooted to his line. Has claiming balls in the box been coached out of him? Because he was picking everything out of the air 3 months ago.

I mean there’s time yet but we have to be one of the worst teams when playing against 10 men. We never look in control

Cantwell plays like a child at times. Ball saved from a throw in by Sterling, but then gives it away and goes in for a kung fu tackle. Then back to floating about ball watching.

We don't just have to win. We need to win by a few and there's little sign of it. I wouldn't be shocked if we won but I don't see us hitting 4 or 5, which is what we need. I'd love them to prove me wrong!
Think Tags just wants an echo chamber where it’s 100% positivity regardless of how often we hand them the title. Even on the back of Celtic trebles he don’t want anyone criticising players, coaches or the board.

Reactions: ao2
Back