Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

I actually keep waiting to see if this team will actually show any real desire and tempo but it never shows , always laboured and slow , countless crosses that end in nothing .

Fabio’s some player.

jedHLv.gif

You obviously had the post ready to go cause the whistle went ages before Lundstram had the ball in the net
Wit you talking about? I'm working, I was reading the match thread and SofaScore flashed up Rangers 1 - 0 Kilmarnock. When I watch the game, I only use this thread at half-time. So there was no need for yer wide comment!

Silva has to be at it surely.

Not really in a place to be having a go at the fans, after stinking the place out for weeks.

I hope admin clamp down on the mindless abuse of our players.

Irony of people on here giving up calling the team shitebags.

If only they put as much effort into supporting the team as they do to running them down and mindlessly abusing our players. This thread alone has people staying they "fkin hate Tav" and "hate Borna". They parrot Sutton lines about Cantwell, and basically have a go at everyone in our team cause we conceded a goal? That's not a supporter, that's a snidey lady's front bottom who doesn't have a clue about football. Best of it is it's not wee boys either.

%^*& Silva, plays like cock game after game, gets a goal and his first instinct is to have a go at the Rangers fans, what a prick :))

Fans who het their hopes up every season, pay a fortune following the team, only to see players like him with their arses collapsed the minute they are in a proper title race.

He should focus on his game. He owes our club a lot more than one goal against Kilmarnock!

A 6ft 5” keeper not coming for that is criminal, he normally hoovers those up.
Yes but it would seem like that we’re not allowed to criticise a perceived error by him.
It wasn’t him not coming from the cross, it was where he stood.
Surely he should have been closer to blocking the “cross”.

Lundstram as soon as the half time whistle went, running and shouting and telling everyone to hurry back to dressing room, the rest all walking at pensioner pace

We knew this would be a tough game due to how organised Killie are this season. But, we always make it even harder for ourselves by giving away cheap goals, and mixed with a lack of creativity, doesn't win you league titles.

Silva can %^*& off with that celebration. He took his goal well, we are still drawing, head down and get on with it. Do it if you score the winner next week. It’s 1 goal after he’s been one of the worst players at the club for months. Good goal but embarrassing celebration

Who should he bring in then Danilo, Cortes or maybe Sima

The creativity has been ripped out of the team due to injuries

Of course there are player limitations but we're not judging this team against European opposition. What's our game plan and structure under the manager? It seems very similar to that of previous managers.

Maybe we need to implement a change in set-up to accommodate and accept the players we do have available, a little bit of pragmatism.

Ultimately we have a squad paid an absolute fortune. Little wonder the support are exasperated.

Thank goodness we're now level. Here's hoping for more in the 2nd half.

I hope admin clamp down on the mindless abuse of our players.

Irony of people on here giving up calling the team shitebags.

If only they put as much effort into supporting the team as they do to running them down and mindlessly abusing our players. This thread alone has people staying they "fkin hate Tav" and "hate Borna". They parrot Sutton lines about Cantwell, and basically have a go at everyone in our team cause we conceded a goal? That's not a supporter, that's a snidey lady's front bottom who doesn't have a clue about football. Best of it is it's not wee boys either.

how dare he celebrate scoring a goal.

if he walked away like a peak Marco Negri then I perish to think of the outrage.

"he doesn't fucking care, get out of my club!"

Sooner Silva is away the better. Done absolutely nothing for us and acting the big man.
Disgusting attitude.
We’ve seen it for weeks now.
Pissed off at being subbed by big Phil. Whilst playing shite by the way.
Not a team player.
Not a likeable guy at all.
It’s all about him; not Rangers.
Can’t accept that.
Thanks for the equalizer today Fabio but goodbye.

If we had any balls, we'd spend the week talking about the shit officiating today in the lead up to next weekend. Almost every thing going to Kilmarnock, who look powderpuff anytime a Rangers player goes near them.

Back