Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
xqNiaXP.png

EuHFHniXUAkVUq2

Last edited:
Yep, any win will do, in yet another vital game. Looks like Itten is really the only guy left to lead the attack, though I would guess Defoe might be on the bench.

Despite us remaining undefeated this season, it seems as though we are dragging our heels a bit.
Give us a boost Rangers, 3 points and a few goals.

dont think it will be easy. new manager for them, they'll come in and park 11 men in the box and try not to concede.

can foresee a shite match with these absolute cart horses rolling into town and hacking the fuck out of anything that moves. Score early and break their spirit.

2-0 will do me.

A good solid Performance, No Injuries or Stupid bookings. 3 points towards 55. Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!

An early goal for us would help settle any nerves. If we win well against Killie it puts added pressure on the mentally challengeds for their match on Sunday.
A resounding 3-0 win would be perfect. Let’s do it Rangers.

On this day exactly a year ago i was in the Ibrox Bar in Tenerife watching Kilmarnock beat us 2-1, f uckin changes in the world since that carefree week is incredible.

Im excited.
Hope to feck im finished work in time for this.
3-0 the Teds with a couple for big Cedric.
$%#& the SFA

Mon the Gers, just do it.

The term “a must win game” has been used on these threads many times, but if it every was true, this is the one.

I am confident we are going to win tomorrow, but if we produce another Hamilton performance anything can happen.

An early goal to settle us, and a good pressing performance will see us home.

The term “a must win game” has been used on these threads many times, but if it every was true, this is the one.

I am confident we are going to win tomorrow, but if we produce another Hamilton performance anything can happen.

An early goal to settle us, and a good pressing performance will see us home.

I think Hamilton was a glitch. Hopefully Stevie G will take heed regarding team selection.

Please don't complain - get angry - attack players - moan about Gerrard's tactics - or use any of the following words :

Poor, turgid, dross, horrific, horrendous, ffs, dreadful or awful.

Use - YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS - but only when we score, not if we are awarded a penalty !!!

Rangers to turn them over.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Borna
Davis Jack Kamara
Kent Itten Hagi

5 wins to go, let’s go

Title run ins always have nervous moments. For me anyway!

After last weekend, and after declaring the title was won, I know I'll be a bag of nerves if we struggle tomorrow. And I'll be a total shitebag if we drop points.

So my plea to Rangers is please score 2 or 3 early goals so I can laugh at myself for being such a pussy.

High tempo from the off and treat these hammer throwers with the contempt they deserve.

3-0 to the Glasgow Rangers!

Back