• Balogun

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Sakala

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Davis/Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll take that, should have scored more, but relatively stress free win and players all look healthy at the end.

I don't think anyone got injured so happy with that.

I expect a backup 11 against Hearts. Playing any of the starting eleven would be a bit silly.

80 minutes tried to put a bet on 4-1 and Diallo to score it. Price changed, selection unavailable.

I hate bet365

Quality twitter stream, shocking betting company.

Pleasing performance. Lowry was just superb. We should have had a couple more goals out of that game but 4 will do. :))

A couple of the tackles on our players were out-fucking-rageous though and should have been straight red cards. The lack of anger from our players and management really, really gets to me. They don't seem all that bothered about a teammate being injured at all.

Anyway. League is done. We've got a couple of trophies to be going after and one of them is a very big one.

I really hope we rest a huge number of players on Saturday especially Tav and Goldson who rarely get a game off

Another game another 2 disgusting cowardly tackles go unpunished

Both perpetrators knew exactly what they were doing and once again the ref does nothing

You don't narrow the angle when someone is over 20 yards out and has a defender in front of them. The ball went in just off centre.
If you're the goalkeeper you're expecting a defender to block it not stand off him. The fault was with Scott Wright running into a dangerous area and losing the ball and Balogun standing off him and allowing him to shoot. Didn't look like it went in the middle for me, the forward bent it round Balogun and in by the post. Need to watch it again though.

Being tackled by bassey must feel like getting hit by a bus. He must not know what people are talking about when they mention a 50-50, must be about 95-5 every time for him.
50-50 is fifty percent chance he's too much for the other player and 50% chance he is too much for the other player and completely humiliates them.

Back