Votes: 29 8.7%
  • Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 7 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

instructor

A 2-0 win will give us a great chance of 2nd place and there is still the Conference to play for. We were poor v Hibs and I can't see us improving enough.

Rangers 1 Sparta Prague 2.

Think the new management will want to start with clean sheet and play for it a little, 0-0 or 1-0 Rangers.

I'm not expecting much - on or off the pitch. If we fail to score in the first 5 minutes its probable the crowd will be on the players backs pretty sharpish.:rolleyes: Bad enough on a 'normal' European night but after last Sunday it will be worse. I'd love to be wrong but I don't think I will be.

I'm not expecting much - on or off the pitch. If we fail to score in the first 5 minutes its probable the crowd will be on the players backs pretty sharpish.:rolleyes: Bad enough on a 'normal' European night but after last Sunday it will be worse. I'd love to be wrong but I don't think I will be.
Come on VB, not like you to be so down!

I actually thought they were very poor in the first game but our defence on the night was all over the place. New manager bounce...early goal...better performance all round and a win. (This is obviously more in hope than confidence!)

Come on VB, not like you to be so down!

I actually thought they were very poor in the first game but our defence on the night was all over the place. New manager bounce...early goal...better performance all round and a win. (This is obviously more in hope than confidence!)
I was at Hampden on Sunday mate - only the second game I've been able to get to from Wales in the last two years. I'm usually quite quick to get over the disappointment of a defeat but the performance on Sunday, more than the result actually, was depressing. From the minute Hibs took the lead I never felt we were winning the game. No spark, no desire, no will-to-win whatever the setbacks. Seems the case that if the opposition get a shot on target these days then they score.

Hopefully I'm 'back on form' by tomorrow night and cheering on a spectacular victory.

Can't see us winning. After we lose our customary early goal things are not going to get easy for our hapless defenders. If we can't handle Hibs attackers then what's the chance Sparta's. Sorry if that's a bit defeatest but I don't think we've got the bottle to turn it around.

Really depends if the defence are still in "IDGAF, I'm working my ticket, haha you can't drop me from the team!" mode or if the new coaching staff have managed to kick that shite attitude out of them a bit.

That's not the VBScript we're accustomed to....check your variables, syntax
and Run it again ;)

2-1 Bears!
I would like to see a clean sheet, but they've been hard to come by this year.
As long as we win I don't really care about the score, Gio and his staff really haven't had much time to prepare them for it.

A 2-0 win will give us a great chance of 2nd place and there is still the Conference to play for. We were poor v Hibs and I can't see us improving enough.

Rangers 1 Sparta Prague 2.
I think we’ll see a reaction. This team has the ability to cuff a team like Sparta. 3-0. Barker to score the third. :cool:

Ffs 22 people voted and over 40% see a Sparta win or a draw - gawd help us
Have you been watching us lately?

We are quite literally conceding a goal with virtually every attempt on target.

I actually feel I’m being a bit over optimistic thinking we’ll score 2 given how lmpotent our attack looks.

Rangers to win by more than three goals.

But then I know nothing about football, football management or just about anything.

I'm not very good with numbers either come to think of it.

Looking forward to the game, but.

I’m full of optimism for tomorrow. I expect a big reaction to the weekends shambles. Hopefully we get the 2-0 we need. This mob are pish and were lucky to beat us in Prague.

3-1 for me.

Alegria off bench and scores

We're conceding goals at a ridiculous rate and don't look dangerous at all when going forward, can only go 1 way...

4-1 Rangers

Going for what at the moment feels like a wildly optimistic 2-0 win. Only because they got pumped at the weekend as well and I reckon the players will step up after having being coached properly since Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back