Votes: 29 8.7%
  • Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 7 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressingly i just can't see it, another long night in the post

If we don't lose a goal in the first half i will come out from under my black cloud

Like the semi game, thinking this one’s come too fast for the new coaching team.

Sparta win, 2-1

A huge leap of faith to think we can jump from the current (most of the season) match form to produce what is required, especially after very short squad time with the new management team.

I can see this game being a draw but Sparta are also having problems at the moment so there is hope.

Last edited:
A huge leap of faith to think we can jump from the current (most of the season) match form to produce what is required, especially after very short squad time with the new management team.

I can see this game being a draw but Sparta are also having problems at the moment so there is hope.
The defence and the goalie are honking.

A 2-0 win will give us a great chance of 2nd place and there is still the Conference to play for. We were poor v Hibs and I can't see us improving enough.

Rangers 1 Sparta Prague 2.
A 2-0 win guarantees us second place.

And as for that Conference, they know where they can shove that. Just not interested.

The pessimist in me finds it difficult to imagine Gio transforming the mentality of this squad in just three days so I’m inclined to go with a draw.

even with the excitement of Gio I still think we’ll get beat! Hope these shitebags prove me wrong

2 training sessions to turn it around.
Let's be realistic.
A draw at best.
Be nice to be wrong

0-0 I think sparta will be happy with that and I think if morelos gets the nod we'll once again struggle upfront

Hopefully I'm wrong but definitely not feeling confident

Was that their full team ?

We will win but will concede, wether its enough for a 2 goal cushion who knows. Im just hopeful of a half decent fucking performance with some spirit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back