• Defoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wright/Stewart

Votes: 4 0.7%

• Total voters
hope am wrong ! but i see only a 1-0 win,
(faraway hair) Goodwin will have his players drilled
to defend today.

No score predictions from me , as usual.
I will be satisfied with 3 points, clean sheet, plus no red cards.

That will give me all I desire for completion of our 55 journey.

WATP

All I can think about is how great today would have been under “normal circumstances”. Would have been in the pub from 11 before getting the bus and would be heading into the Blue Star around now. Place would have been bouncing with the tunes. Before heading up to the game.

Can’t wait to get back to that, today’s scenes have made me realise what we have missed.

just do it Rangers

Players will be super charged with the scenes and excitement but Gerrard will keep them focused and prepared.

They’ll be flying today and it’s going to be a party on the pitch.

Match thread about 3 pages shorter than usual for this time before kick off. We've all been enjoying the scenes outside the ground instead.

With what’s going on outside I hope Stevie G can bring the players down from the ceiling and concentrate on the game. I hope the flairs and smoke bombs don’t get into the Stadium like a fog. Come on ye GERS do it in style befitting our play this Season.

Amazin scenes ootside Ibrox 2day, wish I didna live so far away, or I'd be there. 'Mon the Rangers, let's do this!!! ⚪ RTID

Last edited:
In the aftermath of all the euphoria outside Ibrox its as well to remember we now have a game to win.;):)

RangersTV Watch Live button is now red and the placeholder screen for Erskine now in place. Get logged in early folks.

In the aftermath of all the euphoria outside Ibrox its as well to remember we now have a game to win.;):)

RangersTV Watch Live button is now red and the placeholder screen for Erskine now in place. Get logged in early folks.
Trying using the browser on my Samsung TV for the first time as even the Mrs wants to watch today lol. Logged in already, just need to refresh for the live button. Hope it goes smooth! Haha

Trying using the browser on my Samsung TV for the first time as even the Mrs wants to watch today lol. Logged in already, just need to refresh for the live button. Hope it goes smooth! Haha
Live button is red mate. Click on it then on Play and you should be getting the Erskine screen. Coverage starts in 38 minutes.

EvzPUrCXYAUzHVn

C'mon The Rangers, three points, clean sheet no injuries or silly bookings, we play we win. The train is at the platform choo choo. WATP.

No Zungu on the bench. Even without the covid breach, he was never getting bought this summer.

Back