Match Thread Rangers v St Mirren - 15:00 Sunday 12th - RangersTV.tv only

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
UvcVLMJ.png

A lot more confident than I have been in a long time but as SG quite rightly says we need to treat every team with respect and give 100%. If we do that the result will take care of itself. Here hoping for a season where Ibrox is once again a ground where teams start the game expecting to lose.

C'mon bears let's go.

Last edited:
Priority is the title, not Europe.

No resting players, no eye on Thursday.

Strongest team, at their throats from first minute, and keep the feelgood going with goals, tempo and aggression.

The manager demands it, the fans demand it, time for the players to get the rest frightened of the 55 Express.

Hoping for a 5-0 victory for the Gers, but would settle for 5-1 or even 5-2.:)

3 points is a must, after being mugged by another clown of a ref last week.:mad:

Mon the Gers..

Strongest team, at their throats from first minute, and keep the feelgood going with goals, tempo and aggression.

The manager demands it, the fans demand it, time for the players to get the rest frightened of the 55 Express.
Getting into the Europa group stages is far more important than the 6 SPFL points still up for grabs this month. I'd take the 8 million and 0 points from St Mirren and Motherwell any day. Thankfully we should have more than enough to blow them both away even with players resting.

im waiting on Rangers win for 146 pound
plus can't wait till tomorrow so excited and im fucking 45
COME ON THE RANGERS WATP

Such as the level of organisation in our game under Gerrard I expect us to get in behind easier than some would like and grab a few goals.

Getting into the Europa group stages is far more important than the 6 SPFL points still up for grabs this month. I'd take the 8 million and 0 points from St Mirren and Motherwell any day. Thankfully we should have more than enough to blow them both away even with players resting.

I couldn't disagree more.

Rangers need to be champions of Scotland again. That is by a mile our priority.

Sorry but I'll have to respectfully disagree and go as far as say that your statement is a big steaming hot pile of shite.

Respectfully of course.

absolute dung

Will take a scrappy OG in the 97th minute to win 1-0 as we need the three points, but hope and expect we put at least three past them

Getting the better of Warburton does not make Blinky a good coach.

He doesn't have any option but to set up his team to defend tomorrow.

5 in the middle, same agression as Thurs, a little less wasteful in possesion.

I'll go 5-0.

Absolutely not and never.
How do we make the CL if we’re prepared to toss away six points?

We've had too many false dawns but hopefully this is the start of something good that is happening and we have a comfortable run of the mill win tomorrow

The day money is more important than trophies I will chuck it.

F.uck that for a laugh

Sorry but I'll have to respectfully disagree and go as far as say that your statement is a big steaming hot pile of shite.

Respectfully of course.
King has stated a number of times that to get the club on an even keel financially we need to get into Europe. I can't believe people would exchange another year of having to rely on our benefactors and going into the negative cash-wise over two SPFL games that we absolutely should be winning regardless of what players we field. We've been hemorrhaging money ever since the spivs raped us and it has to stop.

I suspect Stevie G feels the same way, hence the slightly weaker squad that played v. the sheep on Sunday, and will probably play tomorrow compared to what we saw on Thursday.

Once we make the groups we can switch it around, since those results will no longer really matter. We'll have made our money and can conserve our best starting 11 for the league.

Last edited:
King has stated a number of times that to get the club on an even keel financially we need to get into Europe. I can't believe people would exchange another year of having to rely on our benefactors and going into the negative cash-wise over two SPFL games that we absolutely should be winning regardless of what players we field. We've been hemorrhaging money ever since the spivs raped us and it has to stop.

I suspect Stevie G feels the same way, hence the slightly weaker squad that played v. the sheep on Sunday, and will probably play tomorrow compared to what we saw on Thursday.

Once we make the groups we can switch it around, since those results will no longer really matter. We'll have made our money and can conserve our best starting 11 for the league.

Those 6 points that you would forego could be the difference between finishing the season as champions or runners up.

Think about that.

Those 6 points that you would forego could be the difference between finishing the season as champions or runners up.

Think about that.
They could, but I'd never advocate showing more respect to St Mirren or Motherwell over the likes of Maribor and Ufa. Big European nights and big European cash are a part of what it is to be Rangers, and we can get that with just two more weeks of prioritising those games before smashing the league.

Incidentally, our first game after qualifying for the group stages would be against the scum.

Different type of game for us tomorrow, first time this side will have faced a team in full defensive mode.

3-0

Be interesting to see how we line up

This is absolutely correct.

I think it will be a lot closer tomorrow than people think.

St Mirren will be well set up and will undoubtedly be up for it.

Rangers will have some tired legs from Thursday.

Still expect a rangers win, going for 2-0.

If wee seriously pump them am off to the bookies to put decent money For Me on us winning the league because I believe tomorrow's performance will tell me if it's on

absolute dung
We must win them all and nothing will be easy we have an extremely difficult game against Maribor who can give us a shock at their pad, we must be at our best.
We also have St.Midden who will be all out to show us up and create a shock 10 man defence and try catching us on the break, and last but not least the point thieves, ref 4th official etc., etc. they cannae stand us.

Gerrard has spoken repeatedly since coming in about being well aware of our failings with our home form. No way will he be taking this lightly, so I expect nothing less than a comfortable win.

Hoping for at least 4 goals and some more minutes for Sadiq and Middleton.

I'll be happy with 3 points. Every team is going to up its challenge against us, particularly as SG is beginning to get results.
This will be a good barometer as to how we handle a packed defence. Last year, we lost a number of games at Ibrox because we were caught out on the break. I cannot wait to see how we handle this challenge. It will either be a stuffy, close win, or we steamroller St Boo. Get it done, Gers.

3 points. Let’s wait and see how we cope with unlocking a 10 man defence. I’m confident we can but it’s a task this new team and management haven’t had to deal with yet.

Back