Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morelos

Votes: 57 14.5%
  • Arfield

• Sakala

• Total voters
One day an opposition keeper is going to have a nightmare and we’ll score 7 or 8. Guys like Alnwick save their best for us time and time again

Getting the ball back quickly contributes to making a game look like a training match.

More of the same when we resume. I just hope that the break doesn’t disrupt our momentum.

Enjoy some time off lads.

so many positives to to take from that performance, hunger, desire ,workrate all top notch, confidence from back to front,only negative i suppose is not scoring more,6 or 7 would not have flattered us at all, but we look to be in a very good place with a couple of (hopefully) unspoiled weeks to work with the team, i for one am a content bear this evening

Good workout.
Only real (minor) disappointment is that we didn’t score at least half a dozen. Alnwick deserves a generous bonus this week.

I thought Kamara, Aribo, Wright and Alfie were all MOTM contenders today. Glen just misses out for his typical slack pass in defence at the end along with Alfie who should have had more than one goal today. That leaves Joe Aribo and Scott Wright. Joe seemed to have a major part in every dangerous bit of play we had and Scott terrorised St Mirrens left back and left center half and for me he just clinches it because he opened the scoring for us.

Played well and could've scored more.

Maintained gap at top of league.

Now into January be interesting to see in and outs.

Haste ye back tho Rangers 18th January 2022 i need to wait to now to watch again.

I'll not let that wee bit of frustration at only scoring 2 sour my day, an impressive performance from us and 3 points safely in the bank.

The journey to 56 continues on it's way.
:))

Much to like about that performance. Only frustration is that we don’t seem to want to go and really kill games off. We go into negative mode too early for my liking.

Good days work, December has turned out well.

If anyones not happy with that, then go chase some carol singers and gie the rest of us a break.

That really was an excellent performance and we were a joy to watch at times. So many stand out performances.

Boxing Day is often a turgid affair in my experience but that was a decent performance. Should've been a tanking though!

Overwhelming win but disappointing not to put our g.d. out of sight.

Unlikely to matter but would have been nice.

Good performance, but we drifted into the training game habits of overplaying and refusing shooting opportunities, because we were so dominant. Morelos played well in terms of team play but to be honest his general finishing is below standard. That’s what stopped the game being a hammering In my opinion.

We are nowhere near clinical enough. Between this and Dundee at home it should have been about 12-0, but it was only 5-0. We should have pulled well ahead of the filth’s GD by now yet theirs is still ahead.
They're one goal better off on GD, which is incredible when you think how "incredible" Angeball is. B-D

When was the League title last decided on goal difference?

Thought we played really well
Gave them nothing
Created loads of chances
Only downside was amount of chances missed but main thing is we are creating loads & even with numerous missed chances we also overplayed at times which could have led to even more chances

Really good overall performance and no failures.
Should have scored more but equally not threatened at any point.
Special mention for Wright, Kamara, aribo, & Morelos

Back