Press Conference Rangers v Stirling Albion - pre match press conference

Do you know when that Jamaica squad gets announced?
I don't mate. Jamaica have a friendly tomorrow against Peru and then their WC qualifiers are next Friday (28th v Mexico), Sunday (30th v Panama) and Thursday (3 Feb v Costa Rica) you'd expect it to be imminent.

Given Roofe's recent long injury lay-off I'd be surprised to see him included but we will find out soon enough I guess.

Haven't watched the videos but just reading everyone's comments must be the most depressing pre match press conference thread I have ever read.

Watching the press conference the now. I see Alisson Conroy was in attendance using her questions to ask about Morelos getting a call up for the first one and the second one asking how disappointed he is to lose Morelos for the game against Celtic :)). Who let her in?

We’re miles behind the tims when it comes to pressuring refs
Do we ever call out the blatant cheating or bias in the refereeing? See this dignified silence stuff it does my head in. If you act like a door mat you will be treated like one. Time we just spoke the truth surely!

Do you know when that Jamaica squad gets announced?
Just found this from earlier today. According to this article the Jamaica squad for the qualifiers is due to assemble on Monday (24 Jan) so any squad announcement will likely come immediately after their friendly tomorrow. Antonio, from West Ham, likely to spearhead their attack I'd imagine.

We could do the exact same as them and it wouldn't change a thing. We don't get the same results from such things, and that's been proven numerous times in recent years.
That’s fair but it’s frustrating we just take it in silence on the occasions we don’t actively play it down.

Back