Rangers Vs Hibs score prediction

Davieblue1977

Official Ticketer
Well Bears back to league business on Saturday, how do we see this one going?

Rangers 2-0 Hibs

3pts

A comfortable 2/3-0 would be nice. There's loads of twist and turns coming so any kind of win.

We were so leggy against Benfica so hoping to see a bit more energy and pace.

We'll win by a goal.
Always come back a bit sluggish from international breaks.
Ideal game blow away cobwebs in time for scum game.

Start fast, early goal, good atmosphere, pressure on scum for Sunday.

Could do without the stress of a tight game

Hopefully Roofe starts and takes a few of the inevitable sitters we miss and then Dessers can finish the game or whatever. I'll say 3-1.

It’s a title race. Three points any which way but a good attacking performance and a comfortable win would put the pressure back on them and increase confidence for next week.

I care little about the goals or score line, we simply have to win as I expect Celt!c to win without fuss on Sunday thus setting up the crucial OF game where we do not want to be going in lagging behind.

Very comfortable 3-0 win

Hopefully no injuries but with this lot, I am wary that they will leave the boot in at every tackle particularly after the cup game - they will be wound up by Porteous and their scum of a support to inflict damage or injury on our players

I'm actually a bit nervous for it, Motherwell game still lingering with me with how easy it was for them on the counter and the amount of good positions they got into.
We had 31 shots 11 on target and 15 corners,it was poor finishing that undid us oh and Motherwell where allowed to kick us off the pitch and a should have been down to 10 men.

Still doesn't change the fact how often and easily they got at us.
I agree with that, but I honestly think we were dead on our feet by then. And I dunno if just me but I thought there was a weird atmosphere in the ground that day. We were shite from kick off. The first 10 mins was so strange.

I agree with that, but I honestly think we were dead on our feet by then. And I dunno if just me but I thought there was a weird atmosphere in the ground that day. We were shite from kick off. The first 10 mins was so strange.
They should have been down to 10 men it wasn’t the only challenge let go,anyway no damage was done a fit Cantwell back hopefully Sterling as well let’s put a marker down on Saturday.

Your a glass half empty guy aren’t you .
Always. Just say it how I see it though.

Potentially, thought we were all over the place and disjointed which hasn't been like us.

Agree with the atmosphere. I think most, including myself just expected to turn up and win after beating Hearts and Killie.

Slightly apprehensive about this one having lost the last 2 games at Ibrox but think we'll get the job done. 3-1

Latest posts

Back